AOC Responds To Kellynne Conway Attack. The Hill Spins It As Attack By AOC

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
kellyanne-conway-snl-kate-mckinnon.png

So, Kellyanne Conway stated on jake Tapperā€™s State of the Union earlier today that AOC did not tweet profusely enough about the church bombings in Sri Lanka on Easter day, after commenting on the Christ Church Mosque Bombing, because she is insufficiently Christian or something.

Below is the video, if you want to skip through her other lies she begins lying about AOC at about 3:25.

State of the Union

āœ”@CNNSotu

https://twitter.com/CNNSotu/status/1122496111825100801

.@JakeTapper repeatedly asks WH counselor Kellyanne Conway if President Trump thinks white nationalism is a growing threat around the world, and if she thinks his response on Charlottesville was ā€˜perfectā€™ as he says it was. #CNNSotu http://cnn.it/2WaBIp5

9:41 AM - Apr 28, 2019

88 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

After the appearance, someone called out Kellyanne (since deleted) on Twitter to which Theodora respondedā€¦

Kellyanne Conway

āœ”@KellyannePolls

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/1122528313535291393

Wrong again. You can delete or apologize (holds breath)

I was referring to @AOC silence about the Sri Lanka massacre of Christians (not ā€œEaster Worshippersā€ as Obama and Hillary oddly said).

Try listening before spewing. https://twitter.com/julianzelizer/status/1122488900533018624 ā€¦

11:49 AM - Apr 28, 2019

6,079 people are talking about this

I donā€™t know whom Kellyanne thinks ā€œEaster Worshippersā€ would be if not Christians, but whatever...

AOC set Kelly Anne straight.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

Ā· 5h

Hello Ms. Conway,

On Easter I was away from tech visiting my grandmother in Puerto Rico, which continues to suffer from the White Houseā€™s incompetent disaster response.

Are you trying to imply that I am less Christian? What was the point of you bringing this up on national TV?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

I chose to use the word ā€˜incompetentā€™ when it comes to Trumpā€™s response to Hurricane MarĆ­a & the 3,000 Americans who died on his watch, but thatā€™s only because I had 280 characters.

There are plenty of other words too:
- Negligent
- Inept
- Inhumane
- Predatory

Take your pick.

12:19 PM - Apr 28, 2019

5,269 people are talking about this

AOC Responds to Kellyanne Conway Attacking Her, "The Hill" Frames it That AOC is the One Accusing.

stfu Kellyanne

So, Kellyanne Conway stated on jake Tapperā€™s State of the Union earlier today that AOC did not tweet profusely enough about the church bombings in Sri Lanka on Easter day, after commenting on the Christ Church Mosque Bombing, because she is insufficiently Christian or something.

Below is the video, if you want to skip through her other lies she begins lying about AOC at about 3:25.

State of the Union

āœ”@CNNSotu

.@JakeTapper repeatedly asks WH counselor Kellyanne Conway if President Trump thinks white nationalism is a growing threat around the world, and if she thinks his response on Charlottesville was ā€˜perfectā€™ as he says it was. #CNNSotu http://cnn.it/2WaBIp5

After the appearance, someone called out Kellyanne (since deleted) on Twitter to which Theodora respondedā€¦

Kellyanne Conway

āœ”@KellyannePolls

I was referring to @AOC silence about the Sri Lanka massacre of Christians (not ā€œEaster Worshippersā€ as Obama and Hillary oddly said).

Try listening before spewing. https://twitter.com/julianzelizer/status/1122488900533018624 ā€¦

I donā€™t know whom Kellyanne thinks ā€œEaster Worshippersā€ would be if not Christians, but whatever...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

Ā· 5h

Hello Ms. Conway,

On Easter I was away from tech visiting my grandmother in Puerto Rico, which continues to suffer from the White Houseā€™s incompetent disaster response.

Are you trying to imply that I am less Christian? What was the point of you bringing this up on national TV?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

I chose to use the word ā€˜incompetentā€™ when it comes to Trumpā€™s response to Hurricane MarĆ­a & the 3,000 Americans who died on his watch, but thatā€™s only because I had 280 characters.

- Negligent
- Inept
- Inhumane
- Predatory

Take your pick.

AOC Responds to Kellyanne Conway Attacking Her, "The Hill" Frames it That AOC is the One Accusing.

stfu Kellyanne

On Easter I was away from tech visiting my grandmother in Puerto Rico,

away from tech?

Cellphones don't work in Puerto Rico?

which continues to suffer from the White Houseā€™s incompetent disaster response.

Suffers even more from the greedy government officials on site.

State of the Union

āœ”@CNNSotu

Kellyanne Conway

āœ”@KellyannePolls

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

Ā· 5h

Hello Ms. Conway,

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

- Negligent
- Inept
- Inhumane
- Predatory

Take your pick.

stfu Kellyanne

On Easter I was away from tech visiting my grandmother in Puerto Rico,

away from tech?

Cellphones don't work in Puerto Rico?

which continues to suffer from the White Houseā€™s incompetent disaster response.

Suffers even more from the greedy government officials on site.
Sshh!! Don't tell him facts, he might have a mental breakdown........

Oh, wait......

Never mind.

State of the Union

āœ”@CNNSotu

Kellyanne Conway

āœ”@KellyannePolls

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

Ā· 5h

Hello Ms. Conway,

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

- Negligent
- Inept
- Inhumane
- Predatory

Take your pick.

stfu Kellyanne
53435182_1868167513294900_7889728315706048512_n.jpg

State of the Union

āœ”@CNNSotu

Kellyanne Conway

āœ”@KellyannePolls

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

Ā· 5h

Hello Ms. Conway,

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

- Negligent
- Inept
- Inhumane
- Predatory

Take your pick.

stfu Kellyanne

"Hurricane MarĆ­a & the 3,000 Americans who died"

Has anyone find their bodies yet?

White nationalism a growing threat around the world. Is that what Tapper said???

I hope and pray that it is. Europe and Scandinavia are being submerged in middle eastern and African islam. Those people need to remember their history and nationhood before it is all taken from them.

State of the Union

āœ”@CNNSotu

Kellyanne Conway

āœ”@KellyannePolls

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

Ā· 5h

Hello Ms. Conway,

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

āœ”@AOC

- Negligent
- Inept
- Inhumane
- Predatory

Take your pick.

stfu Kellyanne

60333863_1599681070176786_4610913091817832448_n.jpg

Forum List

Back