AOC releases hit single, “Big Juicy Booty”

Just as an aside... a big juicy booty is not sexy... and its not a turn on its nasty and smelly....
My opinion only....
It really depends on the total "package". ;)

OIP.yDBmeiIU5wExc8MRl7V7sAHaG3

Sooooooo this is your idea of "discourse", is it?

Hey that reminds me, how's that women's vote bloc coming along? Get one yet?
Come on, it’s a joke. Why are you lefties always so angry?

When Alex Stein was making his comments, she ran up to him with a big smile and threw up a peace sign for him to take a selfie. She loved it. It wasn’t until after she released she was pranked, and then flipped out.

Sooooooo this is your idea of "discourse", is it?

Hey that reminds me, how's that women's vote bloc coming along? Get one yet?
Doing great with the white women. aka. The ones who make this country work.

Exsqueeze me? Which one of us plopped a misogynistic tweet again? Maybe my memory is going.

"Angry"? Perish the thought. I stand one thousand percent behind your crusade to let everybody know exactly what you are. Granted most of us already know but as you astutely obseved there are newbies coming in all the time. Stake your ground and be proud on it. And pull your fly up, you've embarrassed yourself enough.

A "joke" you say? Okay, diga me this Tonto ..... what's the punch line?

Exsqueeze me? Which one of us plopped a misogynistic tweet again? Maybe my memory is going.

"Angry"? Perish the thought. I stand one thousand percent behind your crusade to let everybody know exactly what you are. Granted most of us already know but as you astutely obseved there are newbies coming in all the time. Stake your ground and be proud on it. And pull your fly up, you've embarrassed yourself enough.

A "joke" you say? Okay, diga me this Tonto ..... what's the punch line?

1658165638262.png

When Alex Stein was making his comments, she ran up to him with a big smile and threw up a peace sign for him to take a selfie. She loved it. It wasn’t until after she released she was pranked, and then flipped out.
Why is that the women least likely to ever be objectified, get so triggered by the perceived objectification of another woman…. Hmmm…

Don't try to weasel out. ... :nono:
You capitalized the word Tonto.
Making it a proper noun. ie., a person's name.
Instead of the uncapitalized adjective word tonto

Sure did. I'm meticulous about capitalizing proper nouns. You can't use an adjective as a direct object.
So I named him. It's what I do. Poor guy came in with no name. Thinks he's a bird. But it does explain the guano.

“You’re my favorite big booty Latina”
Yeah I don't get it. :dunno:

See, a "punch line" is supposed to carry something "funny". We call it "humor".
Not "funny" as in "here's a guy obsessed with a Congresscritter two thousand miles away from his own district" (that's more pathos than humor) but more like "funny" as in "taking an unexpected turn".
It's kind of an advanced intellectual art form, it could be you're just not ready. :itsok:

Yeah I don't get it. :dunno:

See, a "punch line" is supposed to carry something "funny". We call it "humor".
Not "funny" as in "here's a guy obsessed with a Congresscritter two thousand miles away from his own district" (that's more pathos than humor) but more like "funny" as in "taking an unexpected turn".
It's kind of an advanced intellectual art form, it could be you're just not ready. :itsok:
Okay, we get it, you’re offended and wish everyone would just leave AOC alone. Thing is, no one cares that you are offended.

Forum List

Back