AOC faces ETHIC CHARGES........

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
5rfjzk3iqrh21.jpg

She's going to get taken down for things that would get overlooked, if she would just keep her big, fat stupid mouth shut.
Who could possibly be bringing this pressure? I can only be those who are getting hurt by retarded shit flying out of her big, fat, stupid mouth.

:laughing0301:

There is already a thread on this and, just an FYI, at 'full of bullshit' it's more credible than yours.

She's going to get taken down for things that would get papered over, if she would have just keep her big, fat stupid mouth shut.

"...and her shoes off, and stayed in the kitchen"....

SO transparent...

She's going to get taken down for things that would get papered over, if she would have just keep her big, fat stupid mouth shut.

SO transparent...
Um, no....I'm taking about her being taken down by her own party, because she's upstaging the fossils who believe they deserve the attention that she's getting.

So keep your projections to yourself.

SO transparent...
Um, no....I'm taking about her being taken down by her own party, because she's upstaging the fossils who believe they deserve the attention that she's getting.

So keep your projections to yourself.

uh HUH. Sure you are. As I said ---- transparent.

So where the fuck is the link for this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back