AOC Declares She Was Afraid Of Being Raped During 6 January Event

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Unfortunately this story is no Joke - AOC claims she was genuinely fearful of bein raped during the 1/6 violent riot at the Capitol building. I put this story in 'POLITICAL SATIRE', however, because it is so damn FUNNY!

AOC Says She Feared Being Raped on January 6

In a video obtained by Project Veritas, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez creepily tries to “sexualize” January 6, while also tying it to white supremacy and patriarchy. No mention of guns, the Proud Boys, or anti-vaxxers in this fantasy. Perhaps she is saving those boogeymen for the sequel.

“That attack on the Capitol, white supremacy and patriarchy are very linked in a lot of ways. There’s a lot of sexualizing of that violence. And I didn’t think that I was just going to be killed. I thought other things were going to happen to me as well,” Ocasio-Cortez says in the video.

“After the attack, I hid behind my door.…I just hear, ‘Where is she? Where is she?’ This was the moment where I thought everything was over.”

1) If the attack was OVER, why would 'white supremacist / rioters still be wandering the halls looking for 'her'? Wouldn't that mean the 'attack' was still going on and NOT 'over'?

2) How did she know the 'she' 'they' were looking for was HER?

Was anyone raped during the 1/6 riot? Umm...NO.

Perhaps AOC was describing one of her sexual fantasies....

1628609316260.png
1628609752619.png
1628609796482.png

Who the hell would want to rape THAT anyway?

Unfortunately this story is no Joke - AOC claims she was genuinely fearful of bein raped during the 1/6 violent riot at the Capitol building. I put this story in 'POLITICAL SATIRE', however, because it is so damn FUNNY!

In a video obtained by Project Veritas, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez creepily tries to “sexualize” January 6, while also tying it to white supremacy and patriarchy. No mention of guns, the Proud Boys, or anti-vaxxers in this fantasy. Perhaps she is saving those boogeymen for the sequel.

“That attack on the Capitol, white supremacy and patriarchy are very linked in a lot of ways. There’s a lot of sexualizing of that violence. And I didn’t think that I was just going to be killed. I thought other things were going to happen to me as well,” Ocasio-Cortez says in the video.

“After the attack, I hid behind my door.…I just hear, ‘Where is she? Where is she?’ This was the moment where I thought everything was over.”

1) If the attack was OVER, why would 'white supremacist / rioters still be wandering the halls looking for 'her'? Wouldn't that mean the 'attack' was still going on and NOT 'over'?

View attachment 523889 View attachment 523891 View attachment 523892

Were they that drunk?!

She may have thought that. Whether or not thinking that being in a building blocks away was a rational reaction, probably not.

And then these stupid Moon Bats wonder why we ridicule them so much. This bitch is a delusional loony tune.

AOC nobody was out to rape you. Maybe they would have tarred and feathered you but I doubt you were at risk of being raped.

Perhaps she should surround herself with convicted MS13 felons so she would feel safe....

And her fear was perfectly appropriate and justified.

The violent, hateful right is capable of anything.

its her CULTURE------spend some time in an INNER CITY hospital Emergency room and take
note of just who REPORTS RAPE-------it's rampant in the "LEVANT" too---(ie---both rape and
the delusion thereof)

I would not screw her with a broomstick.

Have you ever considered making a statement that was not absolutely stupid?

All you do is post the same broad-brushed sorts of "right wingers/conservatives/republicans are all poopooheads" nonsense.

THOUSANDS of times over, in fact.

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooo gross.

Even Cuomo wouldn't touch that.

Maybe if she put a paper bag over her head.

As long as that face was visible......there was no reason to worry.

Unless the rapist was blind.

Yeah, no. Huh uh. I think I'd hit it over the head with a hammer before I let it get hard for that. Heh heh. She looks like she could eat an ear of corn through a picket fence.

Forum List

Back