AOC Calls for Supreme Court to be Abolished After High Court Constrains EPA’s Power to Regulate Greenhouse Gases

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

AOC Calls for Supreme Court to be Abolished After High Court Constrains EPA’s Power to Regulate Greenhouse Gases

30 Jun 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday called for the Supreme Court to be abolished after the High Court reined in the EPA’s power to regulated greenhouse gases.
The U.S. Supreme Court case, West Virginia v. Environmental Protection Agency, has been decided, cutting back the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) authority to limit controls on climate change!

Commentary:
Our Founders Fathers explicitly wrote the Constitution protecting us from people just like Sandy Cortez.
Personally, I'd like to ban Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies and Islamists from Congress.
America would be much better off.
I wonder just how many of these people spouting their cultist ideology and would accept one-way travel to the countries that espouse the same ideology. You know places like Cuba, Venezuela, China, Vietnam, Somalia, Yemen, or Iran.

"Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us only the choice of brave resistance or the most abject submission."
George Washington​

Abolish an entire branch of government?

:auiqs.jpg:

The FACE of the Democratic Party

4049_036a9cddba1b57c373e148861c8f372d.png

The conservatives have been abusing the Supreme Court for at least 40 years. I see no reason for it's existence. Conservatives have been using the Supreme Court as another body of Congress to go around congress.

Yes Rep Alexandria Ocasio Cortez I support abolishing the Supreme Court, the Electoral College and the Presidential Debates. None are serving a useful purpose.

The conservatives have been abusing the Supreme Court for at least 40 years. I see no reason for it's existence. Conservatives have been using the Supreme Court as another body of Congress to go around congress.

Yes Rep Alexandria Ocasio Cortez I support abolishing the Supreme Court, the Electoral College and the Presidential Debates. None are serving a useful purpose.

Are you on crack?
Dems have had control of SCOTUS for decades you moron.

The Supreme Court is the Third Branch of Government and cannot be abolished except through a Constitutional Amendment. Then what?

AOC is such a dummy, her followers are bigger dummies.
We all know that except the typical Biden voter

30 Jun 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday called for the Supreme Court to be abolished after the High Court reined in the EPA’s power to regulated greenhouse gases.
The U.S. Supreme Court case, West Virginia v. Environmental Protection Agency, has been decided, cutting back the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) authority to limit controls on climate change!

Commentary:
Our Founders Fathers explicitly wrote the Constitution protecting us from people just like Sandy Cortez.
Personally, I'd like to ban Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies and Islamists from Congress.
America would be much better off.
I wonder just how many of these people spouting their cultist ideology and would accept one-way travel to the countries that espouse the same ideology. You know places like Cuba, Venezuela, China, Vietnam, Somalia, Yemen, or Iran.

"Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us only the choice of brave resistance or the most abject submission."
George Washington​

How can people listen to this spoiled whining ungrateful rotten fucking brat who needs a good ass spankin

Hasn't she heard of that famous clause:
Of the people, by the people, and for the people. ?

Meaning that there is no rule by fiat dictatorship.

Forum List

Back