Anything is strange in the Ukraine war

You have no clue what I want. I want a smaller federal government, subservient to the states, and a strict adherence to the constitution on state and federal levels.

You want lawless animalistic human bandits.
Yet you support the corrupt criminal state unquestioningly.

And a civilization living on anarchy isn't pie in the sky?
Yes but I’m not advocating it, as you are advocating your unflinching love of imperialism...while claiming you’re for small government limited by the constitution. lmfao.

You might look up what the Founders had to say about war and interventionism. I‘m assuming you admire the founders. I had a good thread on this topic. Search for it and learn from it.

Yes but I’m not advocating it, as you are advocating your unflinching love of imperialism...while claiming you’re for small government limited by the constitution. lmfao.

You might look up what the Founders had to say about war and interventionism. I‘m assuming you admire the founders. I had a good thread on this topic. Search for it and learn from it.

You cannot be an anarchist and know ANYTHING about the founding fathers.

What's so hard to understand? A Russian downfall only solidifies the U.S. as the worlds greatest superpower nation.

The Russian Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister.

"Mihail Mishustin, Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, admitted to a « certain slump » in the Russian economy in the fifth month of Russia’s war against Ukraine and of Western sanctions against Russia."

RUSSIAN lawmakers on Tuesday (July 5) gave the first stamp of approval to 2 Bills that would authorise the government to oblige businesses to supply the military with goods and their employees to work overtime to support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Borisov told Parliament the moves were driven by the need to support the military at a time when Russia’s economy was under “colossal sanctions pressure” from the West, more than four months into what it calls its special military operation in Ukraine.

“The load on the defence industry has increased significantly. In order to guarantee the supply of weapons and ammunition, it is necessary to optimise the work of the military-industrial complex and enterprises that are part of cooperation chains,” he said.

In addition, the Russian economy is projected to contract by 12.4% and unemployment to double while inflation stands at nearly 18%. How stupid does Putin have to be to think Russia's feeble little economy could withstand economic pressure from the world's richest nations?
This is what us called conscription....or basically just slavery.

So Russia has now began enslaving its own citizens. And yet the Russians wonder why the Ukranians are not cheering at their liberation from freedom?

When adults are enslaved at low wages...forced to work long hours and not seek out better lives....this model is going to go bankrupt just like it has every time since.

Oh they admit to 18% inflation....it's actually more like 300%.

When Russia gives up this madness the most likely outcome will be the issuance of yet another currency. Their 4th in as many decades.

I want a smaller federal government, subservient to the states, and a strict adherence to the constitution on state and federal levels.

That would make the current imperialist policy, with military bases all over the world, and the strategic attempt to destroy Russia and China impossible for the interests of institutional investors and the global technocratic corporatists, logically impossible.

Why you want, and what you are advocating for? Are logically at odds.

iu

And a civilization living on anarchy isn't pie in the sky?
Most folks don't actually advocate for pure anarchy, they advocate for movement towards a minarchist ideal. . . i.e., a confederation of local governments and local control.

We are taught a variety of lies in our youth about the article of confederation for instance. . .

6c9da3.jpg

This is something you just posted that you desire, but then you post that you desire outcomes that contradict this ideal, which means? You make ARE the one that is making no logical sense.

Forum List

Back