Anything Goes Humor

upload_2020-3-21_23-41-38.png

OK, here's an original riddle/joke of mine that actually got printed in Maxim magazine many moons ago, but I didn't win anything unfortunately. Here 'tis - Q : How are Dracula's mistress and an aging prizefighter alike? A : They both go DOWN for the COUNT!

OK, one more church themed joke and I won't subject you to any more - Why was the trouble making fellow banned from attending future church services? Because he was a pain in the APSE....... That's it, no more awful jokes, at least for tonight. If you have ANY complaints about these jokes, please call 1-800-FOK-YUUU. We have people standing by, well, actually SITTING by, who may or may not take your call. Depending on their mood. Anywho, Thank Ewe very much for your time and a have a spooktacular evening. And unfortunately for you, I WILL be here ALL week.....

Every week, Manny entered the state lottery hoping to win; he never did. Finally, he prayed vigorously and, hoping for God's message, he walked around the local fairground. A flash of lightning struck as he was passing by Nadine's carnival stall. She was bending over and he saw she was not wearing panties. He could see the number 7 tattooed on each of her butt cheeks. He bet on 77, as he thought God had given him a sign. Sadly, he lost again.

The winning number was 707.

Moral of the story;
Never under estimate the importance of assholes in your life.

Every week, Manny entered the state lottery hoping to win; he never did. Finally, he prayed vigorously and, hoping for God's message, he walked around the local fairground. A flash of lightning struck as he was passing by Nadine's carnival stall. She was bending over and he saw she was not wearing panties. He could see the number 7 tattooed on each of her butt cheeks. He bet on 77, as he thought God had given him a sign. Sadly, he lost again.

Moral of the story;
I wanted to get an M tattooed on each of my ass cheeks so when I bent over it said MOM and when I threw my legs in the air it said WOW

Moral of the story;
my wife just informed me that manny had it all wrong,,
it wasnt a 707 it was LOL for when she threw her legs in the air,,,

Forum List

Back