Anything *BAD* For America, Liberals Love It.

I have no problem with shaming the Iraqis in prison. They deserve nothing less. To say that what I have said is mean or cruel only gives those people a free pass to go about their ways to go forth and spew their brand of hate and do their evil. Anyone who gives evil a free pass under the guise of peace and love should get the same as a terrorist.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
And that's just the type of sarcastic, uninformed comment I'd expect from a "pissed of liberal".

Have a nut. Your comments have zero effect.

thats the comment you should expect from anyone with a brain in their head. I sure hope telling yourself its an uninformed comment from a pissed off liberal makes you feel better because it certainly makes you look even more narrow minded. You probably have no clue about the differences in culture between the two regions and if its not about having a clue then its probably about not caring and therein lies your stupidity in thinking you can still win the war over there.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
thats the comment you should expect from anyone with a brain in their head. I sure hope telling yourself its an uninformed comment from a pissed off liberal makes you feel better because it certainly makes you look even more narrow minded. You probably have no clue about the differences in culture between the two regions and if its not about having a clue then its probably about not caring and therein lies your stupidity in thinking you can still win the war over there.

So you're eggin' for a fight aye? I'm not here two days and you start right in on me? My opinion piss you off? Tired of working over the other conservatives on the board and I'm next in line? What is it? What's filled you with so much HATE? It's certainly not just me and my opinion, because there's more people that "agree" with me than "disagree".

Anyway, I could give a rats ass what you think of what I think, and your inane, baseless, off the wall comments mean nothing to me. Got it? Keep that in mind as you continue to rant at me with your diatribe. But from here on, unless you're engaging me in a proper manner, you're on "iggy".

What's it going to be? Just sling insults back and forth, or try and keep it civil?

Assuming shit about someone you know nothing about ( you know the same shit you are gripping about to Pale Rider ) makes you look like an even bigger ass!

He is beating Kerry in almost every poll, and history is on our side.

Cop, Kerry and Bush are tied in the polls. And you and CowBushie know all to well you don't actually have to have more votes than your opponent to win the Presidency.

Yeah I normally loath liberals, but this guy is all right.

Umm, Zell Miller isn't even a liberal. Considering he wants to cast his suprdelegate vote for CowBushie at the Dem convention, he's not even really a democrat.

I have no problem with shaming the Iraqis in prison. They deserve nothing less. To say that what I have said is mean or cruel only gives those people a free pass to go about their ways to go forth and spew their brand of hate and do their evil. Anyone who gives evil a free pass under the guise of peace and love should get the same as a terrorist.

How do you know what Iraqis deserve, Traitor? The best way to liberate Iraqis is to shame them in prison? Why do they deserve this? You have a lot to learn about being a human being, Traitor.

Assuming shit about someone you know nothing about ( you know the same shit you are gripping about to Pale Rider ) makes you look like an even bigger ass!

Well Traitor, then you take the cake! You assume to know everything about 10000 "detainees" you haven't even seen in your life!

So you're eggin' for a fight aye? I'm not here two days and you start right in on me? My opinion piss you off? Tired of working over the other conservatives on the board and I'm next in line? What is it?

No, not looking for a fight. I just don't care to see people make stupid observations without having all the facts. Being here only two days had nothing to do with it at all.

What's filled you with so much HATE? It's certainly not just me and my opinion, because there's more people that "agree" with me than "disagree".

It's exactly you and your opinion, at least in this post. Others I've read from you, other than those containing more hate about liberals, seem to be intelligent.

Anyway, I could give a rats ass what you think of what I think, and your inane, baseless, off the wall comments mean nothing to me. Got it? Keep that in mind as you continue to rant at me with your diatribe. But from here on, unless you're engaging me in a proper manner, you're on "iggy".

I understand that ignoring criticisms is a result of inability to see and accept ones faults. thats all good though.

What's it going to be? Just sling insults back and forth, or try and keep it civil?

That would be up to you because I, being a moderator on these boards, try to keep things civil at all times. Notice that I haven't gone after you in any other threads? Notice also that I've only criticized you on this one point? If you choose to look at one statement, not read with an open mind by the way, as me choosing you as the next 'conservative' target, maybe there's something about you that you should be looking at.

Originally posted by Patriot

you were talking about assumptions? seems you're assuming an awful lot here, not to mention as well, that a prison used as a torture chamber or shame and humiliation is supposed to be one of the reasons why we 'liberated' iraq , right?

I also see that because you think you're absolutely right in all things, that people who don't think like you do are obviously wrong and on the side of evil. perfection must be so hard to live with. :rolleyes:

Honey, You ought to know by now that those who are insecure and uninvolved are going to reply as below. This guy is too funny hon, and way below your intellectual level - better pickings can be found than he.

And that's just the type of sarcastic, uninformed comment I'd expect from a "pissed of liberal".

Have a nut. Your comments have zero effect.

Zero effect? Looking in a mirror are we?

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Cop, Kerry and Bush are tied in the polls. And you and CowBushie know all to well you don't actually have to have more votes than your opponent to win the Presidency.
Of course you do, more electoral votes.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Of course you do, more electoral votes.

I think Spider is still under the false assumption that all the popular votes were counted. Yet there are millions of Absentee military ballots out there that werent county because they wouldnt have changed how the electorial votes were going to go. Not to mention because Al Gore had about 10000 of them thrown out in Florida. I think that really hurt him because he was claiming to want to count every vote and then throws out the votes of our military men.

Of course this guy still thinks Bush stole the election. The nation knows the truth though.

No, not looking for a fight. I just don't care to see people make stupid observations without having all the facts.

OK. I got ya. You like to mud sling and call names. No problem lib. And I'm glad my opinion pisses you off. That lets me know I'm doing my job. I love to piss liberals off with what I believe.

I can take "criticism" as easily as anyone else. But when you fill it with, STUPID, NARROW MINDED, ACCUSATIONS OF FAULT, etc., etc., it's not criticism. It's just a "sarcastic reply". And since you've demonstrated that that's the way you play, fine, I can deal with that.

Name calling it is lib.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Honey, You ought to know by now that those who are insecure and uninvolved are going to reply as below. This guy is too funny hon, and way below your intellectual level - better pickings can be found than he.

And your inadequacies and inferiority complex have made you stick your nose in where it wasn't needed as you hide behind your computer thinking your superior to everyone else in your delusional state of mind.

Get help, your condition is commonly refered to as narcisist.

Ya know I didn't come here to FIGHT with anyone. But you've made it PERFECTLY CLEAR that anyone with an opinion that differs from "YOURS" is open to your personal attacks on character and intelligence.

However you want to play it. I would have thought you'd want set a good example to new people on the board.

It would appear that you people's arrogance knows no bounds.

Just for the record. I stand by what I've said on the original topic in this thread. Regardless of the personal attacks by the liberals here.

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Cop, Kerry and Bush are tied in the polls. And you and CowBushie know all to well you don't actually have to have more votes than your opponent to win the Presidency

Umm, Zell Miller isn't even a liberal. Considering he wants to cast his suprdelegate vote for CowBushie at the Dem convention, he's not even really a democrat.

Bush is ABUSING HIM IN OTHER POLLS like foreign policy, personal likeability, handiling of the War on Terror, and Iraq

Just go to: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933/11,9323,00.html to see.

Also,Zell Miller is A REAL DEMOCRAT, not a communist.

The democratic party was taken over by communists in the early 70's. Zell is one of the few dems left that still see this.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

Originally posted by Gop guy
Ok, that was a blatant slip up, sorry. That's the last time I rely on info from somebody before I check it out myself.

Do you know who told me that? OCA!!!! God I can't believe I actually trusted his words!

Shoot me now.

Idiot I said nothing about Senators moron! I told you that no sitting president with troops in a combat zone has ever been voted out with LBJ being the exception because he took his name out of the hat. Get your fucking facts straight you stupid motherfucker. You know you will look like a complete dumbass after this but given your generation thats par for the course.:mad:

you were talking about assumptions? seems you're assuming an awful lot here, not to mention as well, that a prison used as a torture chamber or shame and humiliation is supposed to be one of the reasons why we 'liberated' iraq , right?

I also see that because you think you're absolutely right in all things, that people who don't think like you do are obviously wrong and on the side of evil. perfection must be so hard to live with. :rolleyes:

So now you are comparing the US miltary to Saddams army? Are these prisoners missing any body parts? I guess with your fucked up logic when someone goes and liberates a place we have to let the ones that were torturing everyone be free to go forth and do more crimes against humanity?

So not only are you a liberal but you are a dictator loving liberal who would love to see people dead! You have no respect for life since you would rather let criminals run free to have their way. You care nothing for the human atrocities.

You are worse then the shit I flush down the toilet. You care nothing for life.

And just remember this...YOU are the one that said I was right not I. You assumed those were my feelings. So since you assigned them you can live by them.

oh mr pale rider type person - youre so cute! Thank you for making my mothers day complete by adding your comments which have given me a good, hearty giggle.

The more annoyed you get, the more I am having fun.

Be gone, little man!

Also, I didnt stick my nose in where its not needed. Everything is my business because not only am I always right (ask anyone-lol) but refer to the 2nd part of my quote, kiddo.

Actually, there is a member on here whose quote/sig. is even more applicable - the member's name is hobbit. Check it out, schnookums.

OK. I got ya. You like to mud sling and call names. No problem lib. And I'm glad my opinion pisses you off. That lets me know I'm doing my job. I love to piss liberals off with what I believe.

well, maybe you should pull your head out of your liberal hating ass and go through the last two weeks of my posts to figure out why I'm 'pissed'. You might think its because Bush is president, but it might surprise your ignorant assuming ass that its because of the 4 contractors they drug through the streets after they killed them. YEAH, thats right moron. I'm not pissed at you, bush, or even rumsfeld at this point.

I can take "criticism" as easily as anyone else. But when you fill it with, STUPID, NARROW MINDED, ACCUSATIONS OF FAULT, etc., etc., it's not criticism. It's just a "sarcastic reply". And since you've demonstrated that that's the way you play, fine, I can deal with that.

obviously you can't, since I didn't use the term 'stupid', I only used 'narrow-minded'. Thats a criticism where 'stupid' would be name calling. so would MORON, now that I've used it in this post.

Name calling it is lib.

whatever, but i'll give you a clue right now.....you'll lose, and badly.

Forum List

Back