Anything *BAD* For America, Liberals Love It.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
And your inadequacies and inferiority complex have made you stick your nose in where it wasn't needed as you hide behind your computer thinking your superior to everyone else in your delusional state of mind.

Get help, your condition is commonly refered to as narcisist.

Ya know I didn't come here to FIGHT with anyone. But you've made it PERFECTLY CLEAR that anyone with an opinion that differs from "YOURS" is open to your personal attacks on character and intelligence.

However you want to play it. I would have thought you'd want set a good example to new people on the board.

It would appear that you people's arrogance knows no bounds.

I'd be careful pale rider, KL is most certainly capable of handling herself with someone the likes of you, that is ONLY if she feels you're up to the task.

Originally posted by Patriot
So now you are comparing the US miltary to Saddams army? Are these prisoners missing any body parts? I guess with your fucked up logic when someone goes and liberates a place we have to let the ones that were torturing everyone be free to go forth and do more crimes against humanity?

uh, no. That would be more stupid assumption on your part. I was comparing that acts of brutality by a dozen idiots to the army of hussein and hussein himself. I understand though, that some so called intelligent republicans, like yourself, need to make these wild allegations to try to make yourself sound better. Hope it works, but I doubt it.

So not only are you a liberal but you are a dictator loving liberal who would love to see people dead! You have no respect for life since you would rather let criminals run free to have their way. You care nothing for the human atrocities.

You are worse then the shit I flush down the toilet. You care nothing for life.

That all you got? more wild assumptions? Try using some intelligence and logic, find out about your 'supposed' enemy before you come in spouting stupid shit.

And just remember this...YOU are the one that said I was right not I. You assumed those were my feelings. So since you assigned them you can live by them.

Yet another wild assumption, that or you can't read. I said you THINK you're right, not you are right. HUGE difference, but your limited comprehension can be excused for now.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
oh mr pale rider type person - youre so cute! Thank you for making my mothers day complete by adding your comments which have given me a good, hearty giggle.

The more annoyed you get, the more I am having fun.

Be gone, little man!

Also, I didnt stick my nose in where its not needed. Everything is my business because not only am I always right (ask anyone-lol) but refer to the 2nd part of my quote, kiddo.

Actually, there is a member on here whose quote/sig. is even more applicable - the member's name is hobbit. Check it out, schnookums.

Oh.... ha ha.... honey poocums..... kiddo ithy githy googums.... hehe.... lets just all have fun K?

Ooooo you baaaaaaaaad girl. I just LUUUUUUV cutesie tootsie girlies.....

Take a hike mom. You are sooo not funny.

Look I'm not going to keep this up. I guess I'll just chock this little assinine name calling stint up to experience, and know that you two suddeth idiots are arrogant board goers with attitude problems and sassy mouths.

Oh.... ha ha.... honey poocums..... kiddo ithy githy googums.... hehe.... lets just all have fun K?

Look I'm not going to keep this up. I guess I'll just chock this little assinine name calling stint up to experience, and know that you two suddeth idiots are arrogant board goers with attitude problems and sassy mouths.

If thats what you feel you need to do, just remember that anytime I see stupid shit fly, from anyone, I'm going to call you on it.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

whatever, but i'll give you a clue right now.....you'll lose, and badly.

I don't think so. Give me a "worthwhile" reason to argue, and you'll see a different me.

So far I've been very polite and calm, even though you've done your level best to provoke me with your sassy little mouth and shitty attitude.

I'll have to leave this be. There's nothing more to it than name calling at this point, and that's not a good reason to put forth the effort. It may be to you, but not to me.

I'll reserve my ire for you for the future, should the need ever arise. Then get ready.....

If thats what you feel you need to do, just remember that anytime I see stupid shit fly, from anyone, I'm going to call you on it.

I got no problem with calling anyone on anything. It's just the way you do it. And now that know, when you call me on something, I will respond in kind.

And it's only "stupid" to you, because you're a liberal.

I got no problem with calling anyone on anything. It's just the way you do it. And now that know, when you call me on something, I will respond in kind.

And it's only "stupid" to you, because you're a liberal.

you say. I'll tell you whats stupid and why I called you on it, but you obviously didn't get it. It's that or you just don't want to.

The following is what you posted near the beginning of this thread.

As the world continues to hold America up to a DOUBLE STANDARD, and pressure from the liberal media continues to spin "nakedness" as "torture" with the help of the rest of liberal European nations and Al Jihra Arab TV, the liberals are singing with glee.

I then called you 'narrow minded' because you do not have the necessary world knowledge to understand that in the Far and Middle East, nakedness IS torture. Its the cavernous gap between our guilt culture and their shame culter. You also continued to use the further rantings from several groups of people (yes, some far left idiots don't understand this either, they just want to jump on the bandwagon against Bush) to intimate that they are 'singing with glee' over the abuse and the backlash coming from them.

I'm telling you now that the 'backlash' is coming because the shameful and dishonorable acts of a small group of people has damaged the USA's credibility in being a fair and just people. All you can do is regurgitate the Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity radio shows about where was the outrage when this was done to the 4 contractors. There was outrage but it was not expressed greatly because we know better than to expect an apology from the murderous bastards. If you expected differently then I daresay that you are the fool.

attention everyone please! There is NO---I repeat NO credibilty problem here. The events in Iraq have not changed anyones mind one iota!! The only danger is people believing the the hate speech spewing from the left and the media (i know-same thing). If anyone believes that America is now perceived different than it was a week ago they need to get their finger off the TV remote. Oh my-------the Amerians are not perfect and other people will find out.
Take a deep breath--listen to some tunes--anything!

relax WE ARE STILL IN THE SAME OLD COUNTRY

I dont have an attitude problem - I simply know that I am better than you. Yes kiddo, I AM arrogant - tell us all something we DONT know.
:rolleyes:

You really tickle me - please do keep going! Thanks!
In the words of RWA, :slap: Fight, ya Bitch!

Originally posted by dilloduck
The events in Iraq have not changed anyones mind one iota!!

Isn't that the problem? Here we were, trying to win the hearts and minds of the Iraqis as well as show the regular iraqis not to be afraid of the insurgents, to help fight back. To show them we were on their side in the pursuit of freedom and due to the acts of a handful of fuckheads, thats gone and most likely for good.

I then called you 'narrow minded' because you do not have the necessary world knowledge to understand that in the Far and Middle East, nakedness IS torture.

...you are the fool. [/B]

You are *ass*uming I don't know that. But the fact is I do. I know more than you can imagine, about a great many things.

Not only did I know it was torture to them, I know that the people who DID IT knew it was torture to them. For most of those made to undress in front of a woman and put into those compromising positions, given the choice, some would have probably chosen death instead.

That's why I for one am glad they did it. It was "painless" torture. And maybe if more of them knew what was going in that prison, they'd think twice about killing American soilders and the possibility of getting CAUGHT!

It's just that I think they shouldn't have gotten caught. What kind of an IMBICILE would take PICTURES of that kind of thing? What were they thinking? "Hey, maybe if we take pictures, it'll make it easier for us to get caught". DUH! MORONS!

You are *ass*uming I don't know that. But the fact is I do. I know more than you can imagine, about a great many things.

Not only did I know it was torture to them, I know that the people who DID IT knew it was torture to them. For most of those made to undress in front of a woman and put into those compromising positions, given the choice, some would have probably chosen death instead.

That's why I for one am glad they did it. It was "painless" torture. And maybe if more of them knew what was going in that prison, they'd think twice about killing American soilders and the possibility of getting CAUGHT!

It's just that I think they shouldn't have gotten caught. What kind of an IMBICILE would take PICTURES of that kind of thing? What were they thinking? "Hey, maybe if we take pictures, it'll make it easier for us to get caught". DUH! MORONS!

I get it. You actually advocate torture by our troops, painless or not. forget the fact that you know that in a shame culture its much worse to them than physical torture. It's the advocation of such torture that gets me. To think that the only thing you think was wrong was taking pictures about it. And you say the Libs are bad? Please.

I get it. You actually advocate torture by our troops, painless or not. forget the fact that you know that in a shame culture its much worse to them than physical torture. It's the advocation of such torture that gets me. To think that the only thing you think was wrong was taking pictures about it. And you say the Libs are bad? Please.

Yes. In a way I do. Because to us, Americans, it's NOT torture. Maybe humiliating, even by our standards. But it's NOT torture. That's what I see. People that have been humiliated. NOT tortured. It's just too damn bad it's worse for them. Message to them is, "get caught, and you'll have to bend over your terrorist buddies naked". "It ain't going to hurt, but you won't LIKE it". It's psychological WEAPON DK. I say they should be ALLOWED to use it!

That's my final answer. Do I win a million dollars now for giving the correct answer?

Yes. In a way I do. Because to us, Americans, it's NOT torture. Maybe humiliating, even by our standards. But it's NOT torture. That's what I see. People that have been humiliated. NOT tortured. It's just too damn bad it's worse for them. Message to them is, "get caught, and you'll have to bend over your terrorist buddies naked". "It ain't going to hurt, but you won't LIKE it". It's psychological WEAPON DK. I say they should be ALLOWED to use it!

That's my final answer. Do I win a million dollars now for giving the correct answer?

No, you don't win for being wrong. Torturing, whether psychological or physical is WRONG. It makes YOU wrong. It makes the US wrong for doing it. Thats why we can say we're better than them, but you would take that and throw it all away. That makes you wrong.

No, you don't win for being wrong. Torturing, whether psychological or physical is WRONG. It makes YOU wrong. It makes the US wrong for doing it. Thats why we can say we're better than them, but you would take that and throw it all away. That makes you wrong.

Obviously yes, it's wrong. I'm just a hardass with a bad case of "wanna kick some ass" when it comes to coward terrorist dogs. It skews my thoughts about how they should be treated. I know one thing, if I had been there and I'd seen my buddies blown up by some asswipe dressed like a woman standing beside the road asking for help, I'd take pleasure in making a few of those bastards bend over their buddies ass naked too if I knew they hated that.

I just can't understand completely why some people are so quick to jump to the defense of terrorists. That would include you.

ANYTHING BAD FOR AMERICA LIBERALS LOVE IT HUH? nahh..it just makes us sick when people try to underplay it or ignore it just cuase they dont want to beleive this great nation of theres can do no wrong. yeah..i dont think it should be overplayed either cuase then thats just glorifying it, but it sure as hell shouldnt igore its problems. to me, saying things shouldnt change is just overpatriotism and when you do that, you harm your contry more than hurt it. keep that in mind.

I just can't understand completely why some people are so quick to jump to the defense of terrorists. That would include you.

I'm glad that you see that its wrong, however, my 6 years in the marines I was taught that we were a PROFESSIONAL branch of service. I would expect that the army teaches its soldiers the same thing. Being that is the case, these soldiers should know, as a professional soldier, death happens. They should also know the Geneva Convention, I was taught the conventions as a marine, and if these soldiers aren't capable of being professionals, maybe they should find a new line of work.

It's not about defending the terrorists, its about maintaining the professionalism and integrity of the corps, or the army as the case may be.

I think the guys who had large penises were probably loving every minute of it.

I think we all think too much. Humiliation isn't the worst thing that can happen to a person.

I kinda doubt these people get humiliated very easily. They don't value life all that much. Not like we do.

If they are like everybody else, they probably ignore half of what their religion teaches, and the rest is for show. The show part is what has me worried.

Being threatened to be electrocuted, and being electrocuted are two different things.

I just don't feel that sorry right now, I'll have to know more, and these guys have to get a fair trial, so how much can be divulged?

I feel more sorry for our troops that will pay the consequences, not us.

Originally posted by OCA
Idiot I said nothing about Senators moron! I told you that no sitting president with troops in a combat zone has ever been voted out with LBJ being the exception because he took his name out of the hat. Get your fucking facts straight you stupid motherfucker. You know you will look like a complete dumbass after this but given your generation thats par for the course.:mad:

Nice try, ass I remember exactly what that post said.

You're just covering your ass.

Forum List

Back