Anything *BAD* For America, Liberals Love It.

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that in everything I ever said I had to say how great I thought America was, my bad. The only issue ever, and the only question ever asked or answered, should relate to the greatness of this country. Apparently its not enough I say it everynow and then, I must say it everytime I post because apparently torturing Iraqi prisoners isn't the issue at all, I don't know what I was thinking, the real issue all the time with every single issue is how great America is. My bad, I'll modify my sig line.

I did not demand that you consistantly praise America. Do you see how you put words in my mouth and then responded with sarcasm. I think you just enjoy being a pest when you have to falsely accuse people of telling you what to do

apparently torturing Iraqi prisoners isn't the issue at all,

YES, you ARE making more out of it then needs be, along with all your liberal constituents.

"HUMILIATED" yes, TORTURED, NO!

In the greater many of your posts you "put down" America. It's not that you need to "praise" America that often, but when you CONSTANTLY BASH America, I think I speak for many here, we get awfully sick of you and your anti American diatribe.

Move to Sudan and take up their cause. There's people there that actually need an advocate..... unlike here.

"HUMILIATED" yes, TORTURED, NO!

What do you define as torture? Is having dogs chew on prisoner's legs torture? How bout raping the prisoners? Is beating them still not enough?

This argument about humiliation vs. torture is ridiculous.

Tippy toes, how do you know what these people value? Did you sit down and ask every of them? How do you even know who these people are?

Being humiliated - and being humiliated at gunpoint, are two different things. Stop minimizing what happened and maybe people will actually start to think you have respect for human rights like the rest of America.

People are people first, and part of what I said was supposed to not be taken seriously.

I don't believe that any of this was right, but I think it's getting too political. Kerry's website is taking signatures for Rumsfeld's resignation.

We do not know all the circumstances, or both sides, or what went on for some of this to happen.

How do you know how the rest of America feels? Psychic, have a crystal ball? I think things are very different in a war situation, and that the media, and many of the people are not concerned enough about OUR boys, just always feeling so sorry for prisoners. They got there for a reason. Maybe some are eventually let go, but that doesn't mean they didn't do anything, or that they are innocent. They just may not have enough proof to keep them locked up.

The original point made was that Bush was leading in the polls, I responded by saying that means jack because you don't have to have the popular vote to win. See now?

But the popular vote in each states decides who gets the electoral votes. So it's not exaclty irrelevant either.

Hi All,

I am sad that liberals politicize the current war against terrorism.
Anything they can to get power and discredit America. You would think by how they respond that Americans are beheading Iraqi Civilians on video and that US nationals flew Planes into Arab Buildings. That is how they act, they can't help themselves, how sad.
Its disturbing really.

Mike1w

Spiderman, I fully invite you to go to h*ll and suck c@ck on the way there, for your continual logic-free, antiamerican bullshit. Let me know if you need clarification.

I GOT IT ! Spidey is a masochist who loves the abuse--probably jacks off after every answer to his postings. Ya gotta love his style and his success in getting the abuse he wants. Hey spidey--I love ya man!

CORRECTION:

OUR POLICY HAS FAILED IN IRAQ.

WE HAVE MADE NEXT TO ZERO PROGRESS.

we may have done many good things with good intentions, but we are looking at the bigger picture, and when all is said and done, it's about what is DONE, not what is said.

and where have we gotten in iraq? we are ready to pull out because besides not being able to afford it, there is very little in the way of stability that our utopian administration promised.

no official premise of war have been found, our country is certainly not safer for this all, we are broke as a joke as a nation, and if the war up to this point is any indication, the handover is going to be a DISASTER.

TELL ME AGAIN WHY YOU ARE VOTING FOR BUSH?

STILL THINK HE'S A GOOD GOD FARING CHRISTIAN?

*********PLEASE*********

SEND A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WANT NEW LEADERSHIP, AND NEW DIRECTION!

we may have done many good things with good intentions, but we are looking at the bigger picture, and when all is said and done, it's about what is DONE, not what is said.

Personally i cant fathom how you are saying nothings been done. I mean we took out Saddam, his sons, have built more schools and hospitals than were operational last year. We have established a power grid in areas of Iraq that have never had electricity before. Helped the Iraqis establish an Interim Constitution. Killed thousands of terrorists. and helped find employment for tens of thousand Iraqis... And we have done this with one of the lowest casualty counts in modern history. If this is not progress. what the heck is progress to you?

Personally i cant fathom how you are saying nothings been done.
ok, point out where i said 'nothing has been done'!! you won't because it's FALSE!

for all the 'good' things that have been done, they are all (unfortunately) overshadowed by the current scandal, and the rising number of 'insurgents'. when you have more 'insurgents' than civilians, there's going to be major trouble.

you want progress? get a coalition of many more countries in there, including allies that can speak their language, verbally and socially. boslter international forces until the are is so saturated that there can be a bed for infrastructure to TRULY grow and flourish, and attract outside investors. there will still be random acts of terror for years to come, but we need to stabilize the region. the longer we take, the less likely it will ever come to pass.

is this tough? yes. impossible? no. if bush can't do it, we've got to give someone else a shot at it. you and i and our children and everyone in the world ulitmately needs this to happen. if not, it's just going to be a lot worse then had we not even invaded in the first place.

ok at least you got a plan there spilly. Are you willing to accept some help with refining it or is this the finished product?

ok at least you got a plan there spilly. Are you willing to accept some help with refining it or is this the finished product?
like i said, i'm open to anything. i don't care who thinks of it, but we need a solution. that much is beyond evident.

No bullshit spillmind, I'm not looking to get into a pissing match with you.

Do you think there is any way that your idea could come to fruition? With the situation the way it is right now, no matter the why, where, what, how do you get the international countries involved? How do you convince people to put the BS aside and work towards a common goal? In this case Iraq?

Originally posted by spillmind
CORRECTION:

OUR POLICY HAS FAILED IN IRAQ.

WE HAVE MADE NEXT TO ZERO PROGRESS.

and where have we gotten in iraq? we are ready to pull out because besides not being able to afford it, there is very little in the way of stability that our utopian administration promised.

no official premise of war have been found, our country is certainly not safer for this all, we are broke as a joke as a nation, and if the war up to this point is any indication, the handover is going to be a DISASTER.

TELL ME AGAIN WHY YOU ARE VOTING FOR BUSH?

STILL THINK HE'S A GOOD GOD FARING CHRISTIAN?

*********PLEASE*********

SEND A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WANT NEW LEADERSHIP, AND NEW DIRECTION!

Ummm we have eliminated 2 regimes that have harbored and funded terrorists. We have eliminated 1 in particular who had WMD's that were at the time of the war or within a few months capable of being launched at neighboring allies and possibly the US. We also had evidence from several intelligence sources showing that he had received nuclear materials and was attempting rebuild his nuclear program from which he could have had a nuclear weapon within 5 years. We have freed 32 million people from an oppressive dictator who would torture, rape or kill them for disagreeing with his Religion. We are well on our way to handing the government over to the IRaqi people. Possibly not at the intended June 30th date but they will have control of their sovereign state. Quality of life has improved for those people. More terrorists are being eliminated in battles with our troops instead of suicide bombs in our offices.

Yes a complete failure. :rolleyes: If anything its you and your Anti-America ilk that have slowed the progress. I can personally say IMO that if liberals hadnt been harrassing us daily with the same tired bullshit about this, IRaq would be a democratic nation under Iraqi control with very littel resistance from insurgents. When they see that a number of people in our country can tie the hands of our troops with words, that gives them a chance to rebel. And by them i mean terrorists and insurgents. Not the regualr people of Iraq looking to live in a free nation for the first time in their lives.

Forum List

Back