Anyone Watching the GOP Debate With Me Tonight?

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is going to be the most interesting of all. Newt's pissed, there is a controversy about who really won Iowa, Romney or Santorum, Perry is bound to screw up...

Should be great.

Who won Iowa is Ron Paul. Fucking status quo loving, constitution hating bitch.

m54461_We-get-it-Youre-butt-hurt.jpg

:lol:

This is going to be the most interesting of all. Newt's pissed, there is a controversy about who really won Iowa, Romney or Santorum, Perry is bound to screw up...

Should be great.

I'm sure the media will declare Romney the winner, and Ron Paul will win any on-line polls that follow.

What will be interesting to see is if Gingrich follows through on his threat to go after Romney or not. That he's pretty much given up on winning and is just out for revenge is telling.

Your poll is missing Paul... You know, the guy that has the strongest base, second most amount of money and near tied Mitt/Santorum in Iowa........ Or did your bias get in the way?

She is another status quo loving elitist. Fucking corporate liberal.

Sarah G is a nice person, and here you are treating her like dirt. Def. should go have a wank to take out your frustrations, maybe to a Ron Paul poster?

GT, thanks but I don't care.

Article what we drinking for the games 2night? I got a mixed 12 of Sam Adams, but I usually deteste darker beers. Drinking the "Boston Lager" now, and lemme just say, fuck Bawston! :shock:

Paulie..................... dunno what that means re: Iowa.???

The Iowa caucuses are non-binding straw polls. The popular vote count does not directly award the candidates any delegates. After the popular vote that night, supporters, if they cared enough for their candidate, stayed afterwards and volunteered to become delegates for their candidate.

Those delegates then move on to the next process which is the country conventions that take place in all 99 counties there. From there, those delegates select a new slate of delegates for their candidate to move on to the district conventions, and the same process then moves to the state convention, where the final delegates are chosen to represent the candidates at the Republican National Convention.

The media sparsely reports this at all, and instead likes to use the popular vote count to prop up favored candidates.

As it is, the media can't even get their numbers correct because some outlets have the delegate total divided between the top 3, some have Romney getting them all, and some have Romney and Santorum splitting the total with everyone else at zero.

The problem with that though is that it can't yet be known who's going to get what delegates because there hasn't even been a single convention yet.

From what I understand, the Paul campaign had an overwhelming show of willing delegate participators after the popular voting, when most of the supporters of other candidate simply went home.

Article what we drinking for the games 2night? I got a mixed 12 of Sam Adams, but I usually deteste darker beers. Drinking the "Boston Lager" now, and lemme just say, fuck Bawston! :shock:

:lol:

I gots me a 12 oz. Red Bull

I got a home brew about to be bottled and a moonshine mash almost ready to be distilled.

Never did either one of these before but I'm fucking excited!

Anyone Watching the GOP Debate With Me Tonight?

Should be great.

Depends...... What will you be wearing??????

I recommend the full length silver fox coat and the black fishnets ..stillettos...naturally...:D

I got a home brew about to be bottled and a moonshine mash almost ready to be distilled.

Never did either one of these before but I'm fucking excited!

I had some moonshine back in NC. Yikes.

lol @ Huggy always trying to mack online.

I wish that sometime Paulie, Article, and maybe a couple other dudes off here could meet at a bar one night for the ultimate mind fuck! Never met anyone offline, would be intriguing. No H*mo, got a woman!~ : )

Ok, Mister Modman Del fixed my poll. All you Ron Paul supporters can vote now.

lol @ Huggy always trying to mack online.

I wish that sometime Paulie, Article, and maybe a couple other dudes off here could meet at a bar one night for the ultimate mind fuck! Never met anyone offline, would be intriguing. No H*mo, got a woman!~ : )

That shit would be a trip.

Forum List

Back