Anyone Watching the GOP Debate With Me Tonight?

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huntsman says he has "visions". We need to get Wall Street's "trust" back.

Holy shit! Mitt said the whole word "Pres-i-dent" and "nu-cle-ar" in one statement.

But.....this jerk-off repeats words in sentences..,...signifying a bullshitter.

Looks like they're going after Ron Paul more than they are Romney. Why?

They just called Paul a VANDAL that's taking swings at everyone but Romney? Hahaha

Newt: I resent Dr. Paul's true and honest remarks. I was deferred because I had a wife and child so there!

Dr. Paul: I had a wife and raise you TWO children. I went when called. You sir, are a "chicken hawke".

Newt: Sputter, sputter, choke, ahem, grunt, red face.

Audience: FOFLOL

Who won Iowa is Ron Paul. Fucking status quo loving, constitution hating bitch.

What made you decide to be an asshole?

How about the fact that the freedom hating NEOCON establishment loving bitch intentionally left off the clear second place contender?

Wow ... the talking heads are utter idiots.

They can't figure out why no one is attacking Romney. It's because the last man standing who isn't Romney will probably win the nomination.

They will go after Romney before it is over. Huntsman will have a chance to say "Obomneycare" and he will take it this time.

Gingrich is crying.....hoping that playing the victim will win him some votes from nutters. It comes natural to them.

Newt: I resent Dr. Paul's true and honest remarks. I was deferred because I had a wife and child so there!

Dr. Paul: I had a wife and raise you TWO children. I went when called. You sir, are a "chicken hawke".

Newt: Sputter, sputter, choke, ahem, grunt, red face.

Audience: FOFLOL

Yeah, I know Newt had a point in there somewhere. Newt was getting somewhat red in the face about the deferment issue.

Wow ... the talking heads are utter idiots.

They can't figure out why no one is attacking Romney. It's because the last man standing who isn't Romney will probably win the nomination.

yes and Sawyer leads the pack !

Forum List

Back