Anyone Watching the GOP Debate With Me Tonight?

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Del is the shit. On the record.

del and I have a pizza bet regarding the Walker recall. So if we don't welsh on each other I'll be meeting him. Hope he doesn't expect me to push his wheelchair for him or anything.

ahaha, didnt know Del was old.

Article if we ever chill, don't work-out that day. I'm known to make entire groups belly laugh all night, sir, and (in all likelihood) it would be Boston b/c there's not much attraction around here, so you better pick a good itinerary! My wife can't be bored, she will clobber a fool!

Sorry... I am going to my church tonight to meet our new pastor... then I'll probably watch Playoff football for a little, then it's off to bed... 4AM comes real early... gotta work tomorrow.

Article if we ever chill, don't work-out that day. I'm known to make entire groups belly laugh all night, sir, and (in all likelihood) it would be Boston b/c there's not much attraction around here, so you better pick a good itinerary! My wife can't be bored, she will clobber a fool!

:lol:

I'm thinking next time a major fight card comes to town or something.

Alright, sounds good. I dont want to go to the actual fight though. I've been, and they're not my cup of tea.

I really deteste bullies and it's hard to bite my tongue, and these things attract so many juiceheads it's redonkulous! I just wanna have good times. Haven't fought anyone in like 3-4 years and plan to keep the streak alive! My lil girl depends on it. :eusa_angel:

:lol: Clobber a fool..

Alright, sounds good. I dont want to go to the actual fight though. I've been, and they're not my cup of tea.

I really deteste bullies and it's hard to bite my tongue, and these things attract so many juiceheads it's redonkulous! I just wanna have good times. Haven't fought anyone in like 3-4 years and plan to keep the streak alive! My lil girl depends on it. :eusa_angel:

lol ... at our age getting in a fight means you are either going to jail or to the hospital. No thanks.

Here we go. Of course Diane Sawyer, Goergie, somebody else I can't see right now.

Newt's rather sedate for awhile now. Flying under the radar.

New Topics

Forum List

Back