Anyone want to talk about the massive Democrat hypocrisy?

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
so...9/11 happens,
the Democrats start crying "WAAAAAAHHH! SOMEONE ATTACKED AMERICAN SOIL AND THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY HAS NO IDEA WHO DID IT!!!"

Bush decided to go after Saddam, claiming involvement and "weapons of mass destruction" hoping there would still be some there from when Saddam killed Kurds.

The Democrats stay quiet for a little while.
99% of the Democrat politicians approved, and continued to approve, everything Bush did in the middle east.

then the Democrats decide to play the anti-war card and started criticizing every little freaking thing, ....while still voting to approve all actions.
we had to hear relentless whining and complaining about the war(s).
...and...people fell for it.

the first Obama election comes around, and the media start playing stories every night about dead troops, to emotionalize the public to vote for Obama.

Obama wins and declares the wars in the middle east are over ...in 10 years or so.

Obama the peace prize President, initiates 3 more military actions in the region.

The military actions in Iraq start to wind down and the extremists start to take the country over.
Obama announces he won't be sending ground troops in, ...to cover up the fact he approved military air superiority.
the next day he says he's sending in special forces.

he's doing the same thing Bush would have done.

and what ship does he send in there?
the U.S.S George H W Bush.

...tell me more stories about how the Democrats are anti-war.

so...9/11 happens,
the Democrats start crying "WAAAAAAHHH! SOMEONE ATTACKED AMERICAN SOIL AND THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY HAS NO IDEA WHO DID IT!!!"

Bush decided to go after Saddam, claiming involvement and "weapons of mass destruction" hoping there would still be some there from when Saddam killed Kurds.

99% of the Democrat politicians approved, and continued to approve, everything Bush did in the middle east.

then the Democrats decide to play the anti-war card and started criticizing every little freaking thing, ....while still voting to approve all actions.

the first Obama election comes around, and the media start playing stories every night about dead troops, to emotionalize the public to vote for Obama.

Obama wins and declares the wars in the middle east are over ...in 10 years or so.

Obama the peace prize President, initiates 3 more military actions in the region.

The military actions in Iraq start to wind down and the extremists start to take the country over.
Obama announces he won't be sending ground troops in, ...to cover up the fact he approved military air superiority.

This is but one example of hypocrisy in the Obama administration? Hypocrisy is replete amongst those in the White House, both houses of Congress, both major parties (DEM & REP), most all other parties, most all politicians and elected officials in existence today. The promises are made just to get the votes. Then they are no longer needed...the power has been given!

I would focus on the MASSIVE in your query. All the libs will do is counter this example with one from the Bush era and you'll start counting instances and grading them on seriousness and laughing at each other and saying what a silly conversation we're having...

Politicians are hypocrites! Hooduh best at it ain't been said yet!

so...9/11 happens,

This is but one example of hypocrisy in the Obama administration? Hypocrisy is replete amongst those in the White House, both houses of Congress, both major parties (DEM & REP), most all other parties, most all politicians and elected officials in existence today. The promises are made just to get the votes. Then they are no longer needed...the power has been given!

I would focus on the MASSIVE in your query. All the libs will do is counter this example with one from the Bush era and you'll start counting instances and grading them on seriousness and laughing at each other and saying what a silly conversation we're having...

Politicians are hypocrites! Hooduh best at it ain't been said yet!

Good post. I'd rep you now, but I'm on the app and I haven't figured it out yet.

I'll try to remember to do it when I get home.

Who said Democrats were "anti-war"?

True, Doc, they voted for the Iraq War in 2002, then boldly claimed credit for it by saying "Al Qaeda is on the run." There have been Democrats who would blame Bush for getting us into that war, but turn around to claim credit for it when it became successful. Funny, I see a lot of hypocrisy in that one, though I can't speak for your sentiments.

But I will echo asaratis. There is hypocrisy on both ends, so it is disingenuous to claim it only exists in one party.

Last edited:

True, Doc, they voted for the Iraq War in 2002, then boldly claimed credit for it by saying "Al Qaeda is on the run." There have been Democrats who would blame Bush for getting us into that war, but turn around to claim credit for it when it became successful. Funny, I see a lot of hypocrisy in that one, though I can't speak for your sentiments.

I see plenty of hypocrisy too, on the part of many, if not all, politicians on both sides.

A political party, as a unit, is not capable of "hypocrisy", though.

liberal-hypocrisy-obamanomics-politics-1330257315.jpg

I see plenty of hypocrisy too, on the part of many, if not all, politicians on both sides.

A political party, as a unit, is not capable of "hypocrisy", though.

So if a party is not capable of hypocrisy, then are they capable of consistency? To say they aren't capable of hypocrisy is a rather bold claim.

Last edited:
What were Democrats supposed to do? Vote against funding the war and listen to every pundit hack scream bloody murder that Democrats don't support our troops and they hate America? Because that's what would have happened regardless of what the Democrats did.

The Iraq invasion was a lie from the start.

so...9/11 happens,

Congress isn't given the intelligence the President has. Bush told everyone he had a solid source. As it turns out, Democrats believed Bush.

Hindsight is 20/20

But this is a bias thread.

Obama bombed Libya and the Right went crazy.......

Since then they have demanded Obama to bomb Libya again, Syria and now Afghanistan.

So, the Right Wing was correct about Libya and then just decided to "take the other side" no matter what..........

BRAINY STUFF. What every happened to thinking for yourself? ABSOLUTELY opposing your opponent no matter what will not make you succeed. What if they did that in sports? "He made a touchdown, what a moron. We wouldn't have done it that way.....Touchdowns are stupid (fox news)"

so...9/11 happens,

Congress isn't given the intelligence the President has. Bush told everyone he had a solid source. As it turns out, Democrats believed Bush.

Hindsight is 20/20
Bullshit.

so...9/11 happens,

Hindsight is 20/20
Bullshit.

LOL.

Anti doesn't have a clue about the Senate Intelligence Committee...which is privy to the same intel the President is. So yes, that's bullshit. They had the same intel Bush did and STILL voted for the Iraq War.

Forum List

Back