Anyone Trying to Watch New Years Even Night on CNN???

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
It is almost impossible. The hosts are talentless. The qu33r with the white hair giggles about himself Cooper Anderson having drinks with homosexual Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and the female with the white hair qu33r screeches and makes no sense when he words are decipherable.

It is almost impossible. The hosts are talentless. The qu33r with the white hair giggles about himself Cooper Anderson having drinks with homosexual Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and the female with the white hair qu33r screeches and makes no sense when he words are decipherable.

But listening and seeing the ball drop in Times Square is the only thing to ring in the New Year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Well, I can watch New Year's Eve.

Not on CNN, but on a clock. Since New Year's Eve/Day is an observance of the passage of time... I'll be watching the clock.

Why is the right wing obsessed with sex - particularly sex that their ilk considers taboo?

The rest of us are with family and friends, watching the ball drop in Times Square, guys like Snouter are playing Spot the Gays.

Happy New Year. May 2017 bring you dipshits enlightenment.

Why is the right wing obsessed with sex - particularly sex that their ilk considers taboo?

The rest of us are with family and friends, watching the ball drop in Times Square, guys like Snouter are playing Spot the Gays.

Happy New Year. May 2017 bring you dipshits enlightenment.
Perhaps because sexualized media and images are pushed in everyone's faces publicly. Not just the rightwing, but feminists also protest constant sexualization especially media images that objectify women.

Money talks. Sex sells. What's new?

Forum List

Back