Anyone that is blaming others after killed by Cops , needs to take a few in this thread.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
I will agree that there are asshole cops, big ass ego guys in all colors. Big Ass jerks are in all jobs..

I get the anger of the innocent people killed

In order to heal,you need to take responsibility for the people planning and gunning down innocent people including cops..

This woman has a healthy mind , and I hope as many as possible see it...

That was a interesting video and the part that got me is her putting her own son away. I remember my Uncle telling me the same thing if I were arrested do not call him, and when I got arrested I never called him. A few years later when he was running my background check he found out about the arrest and ask me why I did not call him to bail me out and I told him that he told me if I was arrested figure it out and do not bother him with the nonsense.

Now what is amazing is that so many are upset about the killing of the Gentle Giant but brush off the death of innocent children killed by drive-by shootings.

They should be out there protesting the violence done that take a young child from their parents lives but instead they are more upset about the death of some individual that earlier that day strong-arm robbed a local store for some smokes and then got shot for fighting with an officer because of a routine stop.

Don't get me wrong I am pissed about the senseless death of Tamir Rice and believe those shootings should never happen. Also I do understand there are dirty cops and they should get the ass kicking they deserve, but the majority of our men and women in Law Enforcement are hardworking individuals that do a thankless job day in and day out!

Thank you for sharing the Video and her Medea Reference was funny...

I will agree that there are asshole cops, big ass ego guys in all colors. Big Ass jerks are in all jobs..

I get the anger of the innocent people killed

In order to heal,you need to take responsibility for the people planning and gunning down innocent people including cops..

This woman has a healthy mind , and I hope as many as possible see it...

Pity she's not on the ballot for POTUS

God bless this woman

That was a interesting video and the part that got me is her putting her own son away. I remember my Uncle telling me the same thing if I were arrested do not call him, and when I got arrested I never called him. A few years later when he was running my background check he found out about the arrest and ask me why I did not call him to bail me out and I told him that he told me if I was arrested figure it out and do not bother him with the nonsense.

Now what is amazing is that so many are upset about the killing of the Gentle Giant but brush off the death of innocent children killed by drive-by shootings.

They should be out there protesting the violence done that take a young child from their parents lives but instead they are more upset about the death of some individual that earlier that day strong-arm robbed a local store for some smokes and then got shot for fighting with an officer because of a routine stop.

Don't get me wrong I am pissed about the senseless death of Tamir Rice and believe those shootings should never happen. Also I do understand there are dirty cops and they should get the ass kicking they deserve, but the majority of our men and women in Law Enforcement are hardworking individuals that do a thankless job day in and day out!

I felt the same way how tough she is, and had to be in order to be a single mom in a high crime area.

Why are BLM picking and choosing who they are going to protest, the thugs because a cop shot him and not a little girl sleeping in her own bed being shot probably in a gang fight ...Fucked up. why else would her bedroom have been shot into..

I felt the same way how tough she is, and had to be in order to be a single mom in a high crime area.

Why are BLM picking and choosing who they are going to protest, the thugs because a cop shot him and not a little girl sleeping in her own bed being shot probably in a gang fight ...Fucked up. why else would her bedroom have been shot into..

Here in Houston a child was killed in a gang related war between two Hispanic Gang members... They caught the killer of the child and he will face death like he should but where were the protests against that senseless death?

Nowhere did I see the bleeding heart Progressive stand outside the courts calling for the heads of Cartels or Gang leaders but had Houston Police been the one that shot the child then you know very well the Protests would be all over the news...

Too many babies die daily because society cares more about the thug than the child...

I leave you with these songs and be blessed in life:

Too many mother crying and too many children dying and yet society has just grown use to the sight...

Forum List

Back