Anyone Remember the Russian/Trump Collusion Investigations?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
It's like CNN/MSNBC/WAPO/NYTs have forgotten the "Scandal That Will Impeach Trump!"
Or was it all a fucking Trump-Hate Fever Dream? "There's NO WAY Hillary would have lost if the Russian's and Trump hadn't released the truth about how fucking incompetent and corrupt Hillary was!' If everyone would have kept their fucking mouths SHUT Hillary would now be the President"!
Now not a word from these Trump-Haters.
Watch when the three investigations release their reports declaring no one in the Trump campaign had anything remotely to do with "colluding" with the Russians.
Watch the fucking albino Chrissy Matthews claim: "Well all we wanted to know was the truth". Then he'll whisper under his breath: "But I still think something was going on".

So they're not done but you asked where they are and added that it was fake too.

Basically youve covered all angles. "It's over, and if it's not over where is it, and who cares where they are it's phoney"

It's almost every stage of denial in one sentence which is really impressive.

Sure, and it is ongoing.

When the FBI releases the fact that the Trump associates colluded with Trump's full knowledge with the Russians, the President resigns.

Sure, and it is ongoing.

When the FBI releases the fact that the Trump associates colluded with Trump's full knowledge with the Russians, the President resigns.
I'll make sure to put your post up after the FBI investigation is complete and made public.
How are you doing trying to sell those six dozen 'Hand's Up Don't Shoot!' hoodies on EBAY going? HAAA HAAAA!
Fucking LOSER!!!!!

Sure, and it is ongoing.

I'll make sure to put your post up after the FBI investigation is complete and made public.
How are you doing trying to sell those six dozen 'Hand's Up Don't Shoot!' hoodies on EBAY going? HAAA HAAAA!
Fucking LOSER!!!!!
Save the screenshots...it'll make for a perfect told you so thread.

Sure, and it is ongoing.

That's not going to happen, Jakey Poo.
Of course it is, and you elf cats have no wear to hide when it does. You will look like this

cute-kitten-after-bath-r-default.jpg

I have one of those milos grown up now, and he ain't a sweet cute kitten. He rules the house with an iron orange paw.

If you don't stick them under the faucet they come out cuddly ya know...

I have one too, rescued him from California, he's 24 *giggles*

It's like CNN/MSNBC/WAPO/NYTs have forgotten the "Scandal That Will Impeach Trump!"
Or was it all a fucking Trump-Hate Fever Dream? "There's NO WAY Hillary would have lost if the Russian's and Trump hadn't released the truth about how fucking incompetent and corrupt Hillary was!' If everyone would have kept their fucking mouths SHUT Hillary would now be the President"!
Watch when the three investigations release their reports declaring no one in the Trump campaign had anything remotely to do with "colluding" with the Russians.
Watch the fucking albino Chrissy Matthews claim: "Well all we wanted to know was the truth". Then he'll whisper under his breath: "But I still think something was going on".
So, you're saying Chris won't cum all over himself again when they announce there's no there, there? Too bad. He's probably in need of a good one.

Yes........when it has been revealed that obama was spying on and unmasking Trump aides, and that hilary and john podesta had closer ties to Russia...with millions of dollars in known dollars tied to each of them........the press is going to say...."Never Mind...."

Forum List

Back