Anyone ready to revisit EOs?

Obama used far fewer EOs than the darlings of the screwy and confused far right, and several were blocked by the courts.

Yet they approve whatever Trump is doing.

Time will tell.
Trump is just undoing stupidity...

Obama used far fewer EOs than the darlings of the screwy and confused far right, and several were blocked by the courts.

Time will tell.
You mean Trump has signed more EOs in one week, than Big Ears did in 8 years. WTF!!!

Time will tell.

He used significant E. O. s that Trump canceled out..

Trump brought the power back to Congress

Time will tell.
You mean Trump has signed more EOs in one week, than Big Ears did in 8 years. WTF!!!
Only a doofus would reach that conclusion. Go back to school, please.

Time will tell.

Far fewer EO's?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Suppose Obama signs one EO giving him the power over everything to do anything? Should he sit back and gloat for only signing one?

Dolts.

Time will tell.

No the conclusion is Trump signed just enough E. O. s to undo the damage Obama did..

gipper has the rub of it (the amount of power), I think, but EOs go all the way back to Washington.

Agreed, but EOs have evolved into more of an end around to Congress. Congress, by its nature is suppose to represent our more individualized wants and needs.

they can always be challenged in the courts

just as cair is doing with the immigration EO

Time will tell.

Far fewer EO's?

Suppose Obama signs one EO giving him the power over everything to do anything? Should he sit back and gloat for only signing one?

Dolts.
Suppose you can fly. You can't, and Obama did not. Please talk realistically.

The issue here is the potential misuse of executive power.

Time will tell.

No the conclusion is Trump signed just enough E. O. s to undo the damage Obama did..

Trump actually has to sign an EO for people to follow illegal immigrant laws.

Now that is redundant and absurd.

Time will tell.

Far fewer EO's?

Dolts.

Jake can you not be a hypocrite for one day?

Time will tell.

He used significant E. O. s that Trump canceled out..

Trump brought the power back to Congress
He brought "back" power to himself.

Funny I never heard of Obama bitching to the mayor of Chicago to stop the killings or he will step in.

That's not a threat by Trump it's a promise..

Trump is not about himself, this fuck head cares about America more than any president in a long time..

Since Lincoln..

Time will tell.

Far fewer EO's?

Dolts.

You mean like throwing innocent Japanese Americans into concentration camps because of their race, that kind of abuse of power?

I think you will find that Progs have long since destroyed the rule of law in the country. To this day FDR is worshipped by Progs.

Time will tell.

Far fewer EO's?

Dolts.

You mean like throwing innocent Japanese Americans into concentration camps because of their race, that kind of abuse of power?

I think you will find that Progs have long since destroyed the rule of law in the country. To this day FDR is worshipped by Progs.
FDR was the kind of tyrant progs LOVE....as was Obama. They take hypocrisy to new heights. Their fail to see the dark side of allowing one man so much power...but if that one man is NOT a prog, somehow they can see the danger.

Time will tell.

Far fewer EO's?

Dolts.

Since you describe yourself, I suggest you apply your comment to yourself. Talk realistically.

To the OP: Trump is using EOs, most of which do not bother me.

However, the abuse of them is always a potential problem.

The rewriting of history by the far and alt right cucks here remains laughable as always.

Time will tell.

Far fewer EO's?

Dolts.

Since you describe yourself, I suggest you apply your comment to yourself. Talk realistically.

The rewriting of history by the far and alt right cucks here remains laughable as always.

16143072_10210568665426937_8759286148814189848_n.jpg

Time will tell.

Far fewer EO's?

Dolts.

If you believe that image, you are an enemy of the American Republic.

Time will tell.

Far fewer EO's?

Dolts.

Trump is making wrongs into right..

Far fewer EO's?

Dolts.

If you believe that image, you are an enemy of the American Republic.

We're a Christian nation... You don't belong here

Forum List

Back