Anyone On Ancestry Dot Com? They Revised My Jewishness From 7% Down to Only 6%. Thank You Jesus!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
They made some significant improvements since my last visit to the site! Very impressive.

England, Wales & Northeast Europe 57%
Ireland and Scotland 32%
European Jewish 6%
Norway 3%
Sweden 2%

Mehh. If race and gender are now selective, so is genealogy. I choose to be the direct descendant of a Norse god.

They made some significant improvements since my last visit to the site! Very impressive.

England, Wales & Northeast Europe 57%
Ireland and Scotland 32%
European Jewish 6%
Norway 3%
Sweden 2%

So you're part Jewish and you hate a part of yourself? Do you expect anyone else to like you?

Mehh. If race and gender are now selective, so is genealogy. I choose to be the direct descendant of a Norse god.

Haha. Seriously it is interesting at Ancestry dot com as far as family tree goes. They try to tie you into previously unknown relatives. I had a dude from Australia emailing me wondering what the relation was. I figured it was my Dutch relatives post WWII (after release from Jap prison camps after Little Boy and Fat Man were dropped) who I know visited Australia, but apparently it was actually my Irish side!

Forum List

Back