People That Would Do This to Animals Should Never Be Allowed to Own One Again

I can not watch anything that has to do with cruelty to animals.....

but all I can say is.....we pray daily .....for those criminals to face justice ... divine justice too.... and pain and suffering for them and their loved ones for as long as they live

Animals should all be protected and treated with love and compassion

Last edited:
Karma has ITS eye on you!

on all of you criminals who mistreat animals!

I saw this video and it just makes me sick to think a person would just throw an animal out like trash. Not even just give them a chance to fend for theirself, but leave them trapped in a carrier helpless.

Video: Cat in pet carrier left with the trash rescued by Bronx couple | Daily Mail Online
Mike Huckabee's son was in in jail for animal torture.

His daughter lies to the nation on a daily basis.

And Mike Huckabee said the Obama's were lousy parents.

There is a guy here in Kentucky running for County Judge Executive where they just came in and took like 70 dogs that were found starving and living in their own shit, as a puppy mill, and even a dog living in a cage with a dead dog. He said he didn't know anything about it, it was all his wife's business... only for the charges against her to be dropped the next week.

"On Thursday, all charges were dropped against Bobby Phillips. He is also running for Taylor County Judge-Executive.

Rebecca Phillips agreed to plead guilty to six counts of animal cruelty and six counts of failure as part of an Alford plea. As part of a plea deal, Rebecca Phillips will get to hand-pick 25 of the dogs she wants back.

The deal was agreed to by a special prosecutor, Lisa Nalley Martin. The deal was struck behind closed doors in mediation. Repeated calls and requests for information about the case from WAVE 3 News were refused by Martin. We also asked to speak directly to her over the phone. That request was also denied."

Taylor Co. residents upset after animal neglect charges dropped against farm owner

Yeah you read that right. After finding the dogs in these conditions, they are going to let her have dogs back!

What is the maximum sentence for animal cruelty anyway?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I do apologize if I have asked this question before.

Forum List

Back