Anyone notice the leftists are reporting conservatives more and more?

I'm not even much of Biden fan, let alone a "Biden Loon". But I do have to say I have been very surprised at his ability to govern, and to get what he wants.

I expected much more from Biden than you because he's the guy Obama put in charge of getting the economy back on the rails, and rebuilding the economy was Obama's greatest achievement. The ACA was the second. But I didn't expect him to be able to stickhandle the opposition so effectively.

Biden didn't have to face a Republican Party pledged to pass nothing, in quite the same way that Obama did, and Joe was really ready for Republican obstructionism this time. I'm impressed by the way that Joe has been able to effectively neuter Republicans, but then he's had a lot of help from the Supreme Court, and Republican incompetence, too.

At the end of his second term, Obama asked what he thought he could have done better and he replied "messaging". He felt Democrats had done a lot for the American people but that he hadn't messaged those achievements very well. The American people were, by and large, unaware of it.

I'm impressed by the links and facts in that post....

R.0a99b60f2372a6fc4cdc881b48dec2e6

I'm not whining. Yours is a completely fact free post, no links, no backup, just accusations, insults and abuse.

What have I accused you of? I really have no memory of you at all. What was your previous poster name? Kindly link to these supposed accusations.
Dulles you have accused me of being a Trump supporting piece of shit and you can look up my former names by clicking on my avatar!

You are illiterate as can be and let remember you claimed Dulles was in Dallas and never admitted you were wrong nor admitted you had no clue about Texas you worthless lying bitch!

When you get caught lying you scream “ Trumpster “ and then whine about how you are being attacked but it is you that attack other posters all the time!

So tell us again how you are just the innocent victim you piece of filth!

I'm not even much of Biden fan, let alone a "Biden Loon". But I do have to say I have been very surprised at his ability to govern, and to get what he wants.

I expected much more from Biden than you because he's the guy Obama put in charge of getting the economy back on the rails, and rebuilding the economy was Obama's greatest achievement. The ACA was the second. But I didn't expect him to be able to stickhandle the opposition so effectively.

Biden didn't have to face a Republican Party pledged to pass nothing, in quite the same way that Obama did, and Joe was really ready for Republican obstructionism this time. I'm impressed by the way that Joe has been able to effectively neuter Republicans, but then he's had a lot of help from the Supreme Court, and Republican incompetence, too.

At the end of his second term, Obama asked what he thought he could have done better and he replied "messaging". He felt Democrats had done a lot for the American people but that he hadn't messaged those achievements very well. The American people were, by and large, unaware of it.
ACA is Romneycare and it is a massive fucking failure you damn lunatic!

Also you have no idea how the economy works here in the States and Obama didn’t do shit except keep it from booming!

Obama didn’t save us from anything and it takes States like California and Texas to fuel the economy you nimrod!

You are such a boot licking piece of trash and Biden is as much of a fucking joke as Trump!

There's no point to doing anything else but insult you vermin. If anyone does post any links or facts you attack it. So you get what you deserve.
The bitch proclaimed for two days straight that Dulles Airport was in Dallas, Texas and then when someone from the far left corrected her she wcurrued off and never corrected herself!

I mean just in this thread she proclaimed the ACA is a success and Obama saved the economy, and so ya know she ain’t bright at all!

Forum List

Back