Anyone notice the leftists are reporting conservatives more and more?

I love how you just make assumptions and jump to conclusions when you know nothing about me. It must be great to go through life making things up as you go along.
You do it about everyone on here, so why are you bitching when it is done to you?

If you dislike it then stop doing it to others because you have done it to me many times DULLES!

Here's the irony, while seemingly protesting the "establishment" a Communist rock group accurately describes how American Progressives, who support Communism, think and function:

And now you do what they told ya
And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control
And now you do what they told ya!

Here's the irony, while seemingly protesting the "establishment" a Communist rock group accurately describes how American Progressives, who support Communism, think and function:

And now you do what they told ya!
Ah, good old Suck the Machine’s Dick, the ultimate sellouts.

They can't debate, they only parrot talking points

You've never tried to debate anyone for as long as I've been here. You just post whatever bilge Trump and the Questionable Sources in the right wing media have designated as today's topic. Then you call left wing posters names, and you're done.

That is the truth!

She makes up stuff about a poster and when proven incorrect she scurry off and then waits until she think no one remembers.

She is a fake and most likely a Chinese Bot 🤖 that want to spew lies daily.

See what I mean. I am neither fake, nor Chinese. You must get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions.

You've never tried to debate anyone for as long as I've been here. You just post whatever bilge Trump and the Questionable Sources in the right wing media have designated as today's topic. Then you call left wing posters names, and you're done.

See what I mean. I am neither fake, nor Chinese. You must get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions.
Just like you!

You accused me many times of stuff and now you whine?

Funny how you can accuse posters but when it is done to you, well DULLES you whine like a rotten smelling North Korean Bitch!

Take your meds, Biden Loon

You're just jealous that you dont have a dick.
Little INCELs like you are always imagining that... :heehee: Traumatized by all the laughing and pointing?

Here's your flag.
1662819026399.png

Just like you!

You accused me many times of stuff and now you whine?

Funny how you can accuse posters but when it is done to you, well DULLES you whine like a rotten smelling North Korean Bitch!

I'm not whining. Yours is a completely fact free post, no links, no backup, just accusations, insults and abuse.

What have I accused you of? I really have no memory of you at all. What was your previous poster name? Kindly link to these supposed accusations.

I'm not whining. Yours is a completely fact free post, no links, no backup, just accusations, insults and abuse.

What have I accused you of? I really have no memory of you at all. What was your previous poster name? Kindly link to these supposed accusations.
There's no point to doing anything else but insult you vermin. If anyone does post any links or facts you attack it. So you get what you deserve.

Take your meds, Biden Loon

I'm not even much of Biden fan, let alone a "Biden Loon". But I do have to say I have been very surprised at his ability to govern, and to get what he wants.

I expected much more from Biden than you because he's the guy Obama put in charge of getting the economy back on the rails, and rebuilding the economy was Obama's greatest achievement. The ACA was the second. But I didn't expect him to be able to stickhandle the opposition so effectively.

Biden didn't have to face a Republican Party pledged to pass nothing, in quite the same way that Obama did, and Joe was really ready for Republican obstructionism this time. I'm impressed by the way that Joe has been able to effectively neuter Republicans, but then he's had a lot of help from the Supreme Court, and Republican incompetence, too.

At the end of his second term, Obama asked what he thought he could have done better and he replied "messaging". He felt Democrats had done a lot for the American people but that he hadn't messaged those achievements very well. The American people were, by and large, unaware of it.

ChiCom Lady, SERIOUSLY?

When have you EVER posted links or facts>

All you do is fling shit at the Americans.

Forum List

Back