Anyone notice PEARL HARBOR in the RED SEA?

My son is currentley deployed in the persian gulf with the Carrier Strike force 12 on the USS Winston Chruchill DDG-81, I hope he stays safe.

a limey sailor? oh gee------I do believe that there will be
"action" over there
The USS Winston Churchill is a United States Ship. Limeys are Brits.

Oh sheeesh I was NAVY and never heard of it-------"carrier"??? sheeeehs -----where is it usually docked?

My son is currentley deployed in the persian gulf with the Carrier Strike force 12 on the USS Winston Chruchill DDG-81, I hope he stays safe.

"action" over there

Oh sheeesh I was NAVY and never heard of it-------"carrier"??? sheeeehs -----where is it usually docked?
When were you in the Navy?
Welcome to Navy Forces Online Public Sites
USS Winston S. Churchill - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"action" over there

Are you high or drunk?

"action" over there

Are you high or drunk?

the Churchill was commissioned quite a few years AFTER I was separated-----uhm----quite a few ----1999-------the ship is a baby. I was not stationed in Norfolk----but my son was

Forum List

Back