Anyone notice PEARL HARBOR in the RED SEA?

Let them fight it out.

who is "them"??? ------what has happened to your parroting
skills? I believe that the current iranian islamo Nazi partyline is---- " it's a local issue----local to yemen"-----however----
BREAKING NEWS!!!! Iran is calling for international imposition -----"STOP THE ATTACKS ON OUR HOUTHIS" -----the poor innocent houthis are stumbling and sliding
on sunni blood in the streets of Sanaa and Aden

It was bound to happen, all those years of European meddling....
You attribute a Shia-Sunni conflict over a thousand years old to "European meddling'?

That is beyond stupid.

of all lands in the world-----Yemen is about as
interesting to EUROPEANS ----for "meddling"
purposes as is Antarctica ----which is actually
unfortunate-----it is something like a MUSEUM ---
a glimpse of the society that nurtured the development
of islam ----tribal, barbaric, disease ridden------but finally----it does end up having some oil------sorta----
but too expensive to exploit-----one would have to
deal with the NATIVES. We are lucky---we are getting
a glimpse of real islam as the houthis and sunnis
murder each other. I am waiting for Osama's relatives
to pop out of the hills and claim -----THEIR RIGHT TO RULE

So lets see the Houthis have been doing a coup , like the Israelis have been doing in Israel the last 60 years, and you have problem . It should not be our problem except we get gas from SA and Sa is worried about the Suez Canal.

So lets see the Houthis have been doing a coup , like the Israelis have been doing in Israel the last 60 years, and you have problem . It should not be our problem except we get gas from SA and Sa is worried about the Suez Canal.

There have never been any coups in Israel---so far. The houthis are an impoverished minority in Yemen (where just about everyone is impoverished-----but they are more so).
As Shiites ----they ended up under the control of the sunni majority who hate their guts intensely (I get my
information from real Yemenis) HOWEVER----in the past few years the houthis have been fortified by IRAN---
armed and-----propped up by added HEZBOLLAH operatives. A COUP refers to the overturning of an existing government by force----which is what the Houthis, with the help of Iran------did in Yemen---in the capital city SANAA-----and they have now taken the most important area----the PORT CITY ---ADEN (eden)
Aden is strategically located for anyone seeking to control the middle east

Call it what you want, a coup is being done in Israel thanks to Britain saying ok for some Jews to move there, suddenly Israel owns more land that the Pals. It no different, called taking over a land occupied by others.

Call it what you want, a coup is being done in Israel thanks to Britain saying ok for some Jews to move there, suddenly Israel owns more land that the Pals. It no different, called taking over a land occupied by others.

you are having trouble with the English language again. Jews have owned more land in the area of the world
called "Palestine" from 300 AD until 1948 than have arabs living there ----since the 1800s. Jews bought it
from its owners who were not arabs----but were TURKS.
There was no time that arabs living in that area actually owned much land at all. Most of the "arabs" who were there very early on were Bedouins----Bedouins do not
own land------in fact BY DEFINITION

Yes Irosie not so. Most left Israel Jordan in 300 BC, and never returned. The Jews bought a few chucks of it in the late 1800's with Rothschilds money. I wondered why so many Zionists were atheist, its because they were Khazars who were forced into Judaism but never really practiced. You have been stealing land ever since, until there will be no more Pals left or the will be servants in Israel. It was a Christian who first brought up Zionist to whats his face Hearse.

Most didn't even want to go there from Germany, that is why so many came to the states. You got so many rich ones due to underhandedness and living off of the fruits of others. The Jews in Israel have nothing in common with the early Hebrews.

Yes Irosie not so. Most left Israel Jordan in 300 BC, and never returned. The Jews bought a few chucks of it in the late 1800's with Rothschilds money. I wondered why do many Zionist were atheist, its because they were Khazars who were forced into Judaism but never really practiced. You have been stealing land ever since, until there will be no more Pals left or the will be servants in Israel.

gee -----peneloopie----you even got your FAKE history incorrect. Actually----most moved to local areas in north Africa because of the oppression of the followers of the Nazi pig CONSTANTINE ----in fact----Alexandria---at that time became the focal point of jewish intellectualism.-----and, to some extent---BABYLON---
---to a lesser extent to the Iberian peninsula------to wit- SPAIN, PORTUGAL AND ON TO FRANCE AND THE RHINE VALLEY. The people of khazaria----according to the account written by Yehuda Ha Levi in the 10th century AD------converted voluntarily to Judaism----but later on---It is a BOOK written in poetry. Yehuda ha Levi was a poet of SPAIN. He wrote as a PHILOSOPHICAL work------an idea you would not understand, It is not actually written as a history book. In any case----KHAZARIA fell to Genghis Khan BTW----who do your handlers credit with FORCING the people of KHAZARIA to convert to Judaism----THE POPE? Jews never left Israel/Judea completely-----but tended to HIDE OUT ---mostly in places like SAFED---which is in the hills north of Jerusalem-------real history---real people----they even wrote books----and some of their caves of hiding have been uncovered I understand your POV------you have no history------you come from illiterate shit------Illiterates have no history. Jews began to buy land in "Palestine" at the BEGINNING of the
19th century----not the end-----your handlers lied again.

Yes Irosie not so. Most left Israel Jordan in 300 BC, and never returned. The Jews bought a few chucks of it in the late 1800's with Rothschilds money. I wondered why so many Zionists were atheist, its because they were Khazars who were forced into Judaism but never really practiced. You have been stealing land ever since, until there will be no more Pals left or the will be servants in Israel. It was a Christian who first brought up Zionist to whats his face Hearse.

Most didn't even want to go there from Germany, that is why so many came to the states. You got so many rich ones due to underhandedness and living off of the fruits of others. The Jews in Israel have nothing in common with the early Hebrews.

We get it you hate the Jews. Please shut the fuck up, thank you.

It has started folks-----Iran has committed an act of war via the red sea -----the port City , ADEN-----Fighting is ongoing between the forces of Iran and
the MAINLAND forces---SAUDI ARABIA

Whats going on?

the fighting ----sponsored by Iran has moved from SANAA (up north----sorta in the center of Yemen----the country's capital) to is most important city----and most strategic ---the PORT CITY OF ADEN. Once Aden falls into the hands of the Iranian shills-----it is OVERS

Its their double standards I hate. Please get sober.

what "double standard" ? bitch

My son is currentley deployed in the persian gulf with the Carrier Strike force 12 on the USS Winston Chruchill DDG-81, I hope he stays safe.

No, it is Jews you hate.

Why be a fuckin' liar?

Ain't no shame for a lib to lie.

It is expected, a badge of honor.

My son is currentley deployed in the persian gulf with the Carrier Strike force 12 on the USS Winston Chruchill DDG-81, I hope he stays safe.

a limey sailor? oh gee------I do believe that there will be
"action" over there

a limey sailor? oh gee------I do believe that there will be
"action" over there
The USS Winston Churchill is a United States Ship. Limeys are Brits.

Forum List

Back