Anyone not have someone to root for this election cycle?

This country is ready to rally, this country is ready to make America great again, root for America!

th

This country is ready to rally, this country is ready to make America great again, root for America!

th

Great? What does great mean?

Any country with racial segregation or slavery is not great. Any country which goes around the world messing up other countries for profit is not great.

Too late.

th

Great? What does great mean?

Any country with racial segregation or slavery is not great. Any country which goes around the world messing up other countries for profit is not great.

Shut up you cry baby.

So your argument is to try and put me down with an insult. Wow. US education system working to its highest levels huh?

Nobody really. Still have time before the primaries.
At this point in time almost ANYBODY is better than who we got right now.

and thats why you vote for ANYONE the RNC nominates.

Not me. I'll vote for a decent GOPer in a minute, but if they are doing this War on Women crap, fuggedaboutit. They want me to play democracy, let them put up sensible candidates. This bunch, it's a worse Clown Car than last time, and I would not have bet on that happening.

war on women? What are you talking about?

The War on Women is when conservative pols go after women's interests, treating women as the enemy, notably the aggressive anti-abortion stance taken for no obvious reason by so many of the current Clown Car participants.

It is generally agreed that this lost Republicans the last election, as women turned away from the GOP in droves, and this time, incredibly, several of the many contestants are doing it even MORE!

Since there are more women voters than male voters, and since women vote in higher proportions than men, I simply can't understand why they are doing this crazy anti-abortion thing. No one asked them, after all --- they are volunteering how punitive against women and girls who suffer crimes like rape and incest they'd make all the laws they want to pass.

I wish I understood why they are doing this crazy thing. It doesn't make sense politically, IMO.

Maybe the 17 (!) candidates all know it's not serious. They are just getting their names out there for publicity --- for books, or TV, or jobs, or a later run. They may know that the race is already set, that political professionals set it at Jeb versus Hillary months ago, and this is all just noise to keep people interested. So it doesn't matter WHAT verbal atrocities Walker or Paul or Rubio commit: they know they were never really going anywhere this time anyway, so they can act ultra-conservative antiabortionist just to get attention. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Forum List

Back