Anyone like Rum

I think that they were talking about distilled spirits. Neither wine nor beer is distilled.

Although..........................you can take a can of your favorite beer, put it into the freezer for a bit, and freeze most of the water into ice, and the remaining liquid is mostly alcohol, quite a bit more concentrated than when you started to freeze it. It tastes like crap, but will get you more buzzed quicker than just plain beer.

I didn't know.. 😁

I didn't know.. 😁

It's true! Discovered that one time when I had put a can in the freezer because it wasn't cold when I bought it. Forgot about the beer for a few hours, then when I remembered it, got it out of the freezer, opened it up, and only filled up about half a glass. I realized that the water must have frozen, so I tried it to see what it tasted like.

Imagine mixing vodka (the cheap crap, not the good stuff) with beer in a glass at about half and half proportions, and you've got a rough idea of how nasty it is.

I am quitting beer forever as I dont want a BIGGER STOMACH hehe

I always loved Rum

What about you

Thanks

I am sure most of the guys here are whisky types
Rum is my favorite 'hard' liquor, but alas I'm allergic to it. Thoroughly enjoy drinking it in various recipes but have to endure a frightful headache afterwards.

For y'all looking for a quality spirit that won't be too hard on you the next morning, I recommend a good single malt Scotch that is aged at least 12 years. Dalmore is my favorite because it's not horribly expensive and tastes really good over ice.

Reason I like it so much? Because it has lots of different flavor notes that you can taste and identify. No wonder people like to smoke good quality cigars with Scotch, as both have lots of different flavors in them, and if you pair them right, it's absolute heaven!

Rum is my favorite 'hard' liquor, but alas I'm allergic to it. Thoroughly enjoy drinking it in various recipes but have to endure a frightful headache afterwards.

The only way I like Rum is in Cozumel punch and that's the only fruit drink I drink.

For y'all looking for a quality spirit that won't be too hard on you the next morning, I recommend a good single malt Scotch that is aged at least 12 years.

Reason I like it so much? Because it has lots of different flavor notes that you can taste and identify. No wonder people like to smoke good quality cigars with Scotch, as both have lots of different flavors in them, and if you pair them right, it's absolute heaven!

Glenlivet...ahhh.

They dont use sugar in rum....They use mole asses...

Apparently, you don't know what molasses (in your words "mole asses") is. It was the first sugar used, at least, until refined white sugar hit the market. And, not only is it better for you than white sugar, it's also even healthier than honey, as it has more vitamins. Brown sugar gets it's distinct taste and brown color from molasses. Might wanna read up on the subject before sounding like even more than an idiot than you currently do.

Forum List

Back