Anyone have a problem with Bahrain suddenly paying top dollar to hold events at Trump Hotels?

Your allegations are baseless, at least so far. Trump will have a direct opportunity to enrich his businesses by accepting generous choices from foreign governments. If you didn't like the suspicion that Clinton did it, why are you giving Trump the green light to do it?

And this isnt even an allegation of taking money from Foreign govts. They have a receipt and everything. When they thought Clinton was doing it it was super bad to even imagine.

Trump is doing it in plain sight and they have no problem with what they used to have a problem with.

Trumpsters are hypocrites. Plain and simple. They say they hate one thing then when Trump does the same it's all good.

Does anyone see a problem with pay to play or even the perception of corruption this shows? Its simple. Trump owns hotel. Hotel makes money. Money good to Trump. Bahrain has money. Bahrain wants favor?. Bahrain pays for Trump hotel which makes Trump money. Which is the 2nd point. Money good to Trump.

Not saying he will do something for them at all but they are spending money with him now. That happened. And he's taken the money. Fact.

From Wiki: Amnesty International's 2015 report on the country points to continued suppression of dissent, restricted freedom of expression, unjust imprisonment, and frequent torture and other ill-treatment of its citizens. Human Rights Watch in its 2015 report described the situation of a Shia majority as more than tragic. Freedom House labels Bahrain as "not free" in its 2016 report. On 7 July 2016, the European Parliament adopted, with a large majority, a resolution condemning human rights abuses performed by Bahraini authorities, and strongly called for an end to the ongoing repression against the country’s human rights defenders, political opposition and civil society.[166]

You asswipes had no problem with countries donating to the clinton foundation when hilary was Secretary of State, and getting special attention from her....including all the terrorist sponsoring nations, and Bahrain.....
Well that's the point. Hillary shouldn't have done it. LOCK HIM UP!

In my cynical comedic response:
'Why should it bother anyone that a business man's company is doing business with a foreign company or that a politician is benefitting from the business or generosity of a foreign country? No one seemed to give a damn when the Clintons were raking in the cash from Wall Street and foreign nations. (All of which has dried up since she lost)

On a more serious note:
Of course anyone intelligent can see what's going on. When Bahrain thought Hillary couldn't lose they were showering her with 'Foundation donations'. As soon as she lost that money dried up, and now Bahrain has moved on to focus on Trump. Although they are doing so 'legally' we still know why it's happening.

Ethically vs legally:
If the President owns a business, should he suddenly refuse to do business with anyone who might 'want something' from him? Could that 'customer' not claim to be discriminated against for non-service?

As I said, you could go in several different directions on this, but everyone should know what's going on here...
Although it may sound like I'm against Trump's business endeavors while he is in office, I have already stated and do believe that it doesn't really matter. Let him get richer as the leader of the free world. Who gives a shit. He was clear all through his campaign that he was going to hand over the business to the kids and let them run it. He never said he was going to divest or liquidate his assets and let it go into an actual "blind trust." The people who elected him knew full well what was going to happen and those of us who didn't vote for him might as well accept that this is how it will be. I do NOT want four years of listening to this kind of carping, the way I had to listen to the Repubs carping on Hillary and the Foundation.

Perhaps the safe room down the hall would be more to your liking?
Learn to read, nimrod.

"I do NOT want four years of listening to this kind of carping, the way I had to listen to the Repubs carping on Hillary and the Foundation."

Then find a safe space and soothe your ears.
The thing liberals don't understand is the fbi is investigating the Clinton foundation, and they don't have obama covering for them. It isn't over.

Your first thought doesnt count as proof of anything.

I have nothing to prove. I made no allegation.

YOU claimed "Bahrain paid top dollar."

Is your claim true? Doubtful. Did the country pay anything? Doubtful. Are you suggesting that Bahrain nationals be forbidden from entering the country? Forbidden from staying in hotels?

No, you're just flinging shit.

You cant even say what I typed was a lie you just suggest that I'm a liar. Dont be shy go ahead and deny it so I can shame your dumbass and your stupid assumptions.

There is nothing to suggest that anything in your claim is true. No citations or links. And you ARE a hate filled demagogue who lacks even a shred of integrity... ;eusa_whistle:

But listen to him. He thinks I'm lying in order to slander Trump like this would be a bad thing. Which means he thinks if this is true its a bad thing. Now watch him not care about whether its true or not and defend the thing he just said was "slander"

You lie to slander Trump all the time. Libel and Slander define what you bring to the board.

You said that my allegation was slander indicating that taking money from a foreign govt in your eyes is bad.

You can break down you own argument and tell us why its good now. But I dont have time for your strawman assembly line.

You know what I said

Your allegations are baseless, at least so far. Trump will have a direct opportunity to enrich his businesses by accepting generous choices from foreign governments. If you didn't like the suspicion that Clinton did it, why are you giving Trump the green light to do it?

And this isnt even an allegation of taking money from Foreign govts. They have a receipt and everything. When they thought Clinton was doing it it was super bad to even imagine.

Trump is doing it in plain sight and they have no problem with what they used to have a problem with.
Oh they are paying Trump personally? Is the hotel being investigated by the fbi? Clinton foundation is, liberals were stupid to nominate Hillary with as much baggage they have accumulated over the years. You and all Hillary supporters have no credibility to criticize Trump for anything.

Everytime I bring up an issue you choose to talk about me and what you think about me someone you've never met. Zingers inst a defense nor is using the Clintons as a human shield.

You guys CANT be ok with someone profitting in plain sight with foreign governments AND asking for proof that its happening WHILE saying no one should show proof.

This is what makes people abuse the system and you care more about defending Trump than asking a question
Trump offers a service that same service was there when he was a citizen. So you think someone paying to stay in his hotel will make him give them political favors? Lol, maybe I'll go stay in one. lol, your Trump delusion is very amusing. Also the way you looked the other way with the Clinton's pay for play, shows how much a hypocrite you are.

You're speaking in the abstract. I talking about Bahrain paying our President and our President directly benefitting from them. Not this "providing a service" vagueness

Oh they are paying Trump personally? Is the hotel being investigated by the fbi? Clinton foundation is, liberals were stupid to nominate Hillary with as much baggage they have accumulated over the years. You and all Hillary supporters have no credibility to criticize Trump for anything.

Everytime I bring up an issue you choose to talk about me and what you think about me someone you've never met. Zingers inst a defense nor is using the Clintons as a human shield.

You guys CANT be ok with someone profitting in plain sight with foreign governments AND asking for proof that its happening WHILE saying no one should show proof.

This is what makes people abuse the system and you care more about defending Trump than asking a question
Trump offers a service that same service was there when he was a citizen. So you think someone paying to stay in his hotel will make him give them political favors? Lol, maybe I'll go stay in one. lol, your Trump delusion is very amusing. Also the way you looked the other way with the Clinton's pay for play, shows how much a hypocrite you are.

You're speaking in the abstract. I talking about Bahrain paying our President and our President directly benefitting from them. Not this "providing a service" vagueness
And it ain't writing a book either.

Is your claim true? Doubtful. Did the country pay anything? Doubtful. Are you suggesting that Bahrain nationals be forbidden from entering the country? Forbidden from staying in hotels?

You cant even say what I typed was a lie you just suggest that I'm a liar. Dont be shy go ahead and deny it so I can shame your dumbass and your stupid assumptions.

There is nothing to suggest that anything in your claim is true. No citations or links. And you ARE a hate filled demagogue who lacks even a shred of integrity... ;eusa_whistle:

But listen to him. He thinks I'm lying in order to slander Trump like this would be a bad thing. Which means he thinks if this is true its a bad thing. Now watch him not care about whether its true or not and defend the thing he just said was "slander"

You lie to slander Trump all the time. Libel and Slander define what you bring to the board.

You said that my allegation was slander indicating that taking money from a foreign govt in your eyes is bad.

You can break down you own argument and tell us why its good now. But I dont have time for your strawman assembly line.

You know what I said

We ALL know what you've said and it is pure BS with Clintoonian perfume liberally applied to cover the smell.

Keep it up though, you're going to be quite amusing as you deal with your butthurt angst.

Are they paying Trump personally? No, they are paying the hotel, which has to pay for power, water, linens, employees, taxes, and so on. So how much money does Trump actually get from renting a hotel room? Once again, you are delusional.

You know what I said

We ALL know what you've said and it is pure BS with Clintoonian perfume liberally applied to cover the smell.

Keep it up though, you're going to be quite amusing as you deal with your butthurt angst.

He said it was slander. When he finds out its true I want to hear why the bad thing is now a good thing simply by Trump doing that thing

You know what I said

He said it was slander. When he finds out its true I want to hear why the bad thing is now a good thing simply by Trump doing that thing

Then present your proof that it is true. Without proof, it is slander...well actually libel since you wrote rather than said it.

Does anyone see a problem with pay to play or even the perception of corruption this shows? Its simple. Trump owns hotel. Hotel makes money. Money good to Trump. Bahrain has money. Bahrain wants favor?. Bahrain pays for Trump hotel which makes Trump money. Which is the 2nd point. Money good to Trump.

Not saying he will do something for them at all but they are spending money with him now. That happened. And he's taken the money. Fact.

From Wiki: Amnesty International's 2015 report on the country points to continued suppression of dissent, restricted freedom of expression, unjust imprisonment, and frequent torture and other ill-treatment of its citizens. Human Rights Watch in its 2015 report described the situation of a Shia majority as more than tragic. Freedom House labels Bahrain as "not free" in its 2016 report. On 7 July 2016, the European Parliament adopted, with a large majority, a resolution condemning human rights abuses performed by Bahraini authorities, and strongly called for an end to the ongoing repression against the country’s human rights defenders, political opposition and civil society.[166]
No rational person would believe US policy toward Bahrain might change because Bahrain holds a party at Trump's hotel, and no one who had any rational basis for opposing Trump would suggest it.

No rational person would believe US policy toward Bahrain might change because Bahrain holds a party at Trump's hotel, and no one who had any rational basis for opposing Trump would suggest it.
Hillary never did anything for all that lovely money, either. It was all a mirage .....

What is top dollar? Are they paying simply the highest rate the hotel charges or are they paying well above and beyond that? If it's the first I have no issue with it if it's the second I would want to know why.

Hillary never did anything for all that lovely money, either. It was all a mirage .....

So, the foreign governments were just staying at a hotel that Hillary had a stake in?

Good thing, because if they were giving cash gifts that would be an entirely different story.

Unless you're just lying - democrat!

Bahrain paid for the Hotel. That is a record right there. Trump owns it.

Really?

Why should I believe this?

You shouldnt, you should verify on your own. And then explain why what you called slander and a bad thing is now ok and a good thing. Go check

Links and cites support claims, retard.

You are a notorious liar who seeks to defame enemies of the party, so you flinging shit convinces no one.

No, you're right. But you can believe that all foreign diplomats and visitors will be staying at Trump hotels in order to get on his good side. That's fine by me. And it will be very good for his business. No one loses. The hotel stays are no big deal.

Forum List

Back