Anyone ever seen Fauci wearing a mask?

1595253710003.png

1595253766934.png

1595253766979.png

1595253795180.png

I could go on and and on but what the hell is the point.

Attachments

• 1595253745481.png
    1595253745481.png
    602.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
download (9).jpg
download (10).jpg

Honestly I started wearing a mask, and its not a big deal. Get a stylish, comfortable mask that looks good.
But I just do it to humor myself.
I find it hard to believe that even a person who has coronavirus and is asymptomatic, wearing a mask wouldn't make a lick of a difference. It's not like he's going around sneezing on everything.
The mask obsession seems shallow to me, its become this giant meme and there's hardly any proof it can make an impact on the virus. People need to stop obsessing so much over "mask" or "no-mask"

While the 13th Amendment made slavery illegal it does not say anything about owning yourself. :lol:

Me either. Seems odd that he wants everyone else to be forced to wear a mask, yet he doesn't.

Idiots,
About a hundred times. Every time he’s in a crowd on camera. Stupid post from fauci hater. No degree, no job, walking the dog radical right wingers. He’s just like trump. Gets tested every minute, and requires everyone around him to be tested.

Me either. Seems odd that he wants everyone else to be forced to wear a mask, yet he doesn't.

Ha ha
You never saw him because fatso Trump without one was standing up front spewing lies.
First response in a thread that has nothing to do with Trump.............

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Fucking simpleton.
You’re the effin troll. Any non ignoramus that didn’t watch Fix news only could easily come up with the correct answer to your uninformed inquires. It’s typical pro Trump BS.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fauci wearing a bandana mask. How "sciencey". :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 365264
Now that you’re wrong, you’re whining about the type ?
Trolling again.
What was I wrong about, Simpleton?

I said I have never seen him in a mask. Prove I was wrong.

GO!
I saw retired golfer Jack Nicklous wearing one...incorrectly. He had it under his chin....even though he tested positive for COVID-19 and was sick back in April. They just started talking about it this morning for the first time.

View attachment 365255View attachment 365260
Honestly I started wearing a mask, and its not a big deal. Get a stylish, comfortable mask that looks good.
But I just do it to humor myself.
I find it hard to believe that even a person who has coronavirus and is asymptomatic, wearing a mask wouldn't make a lick of a difference. It's not like he's going around sneezing on everything.
The mask obsession seems shallow to me, its become this giant meme and there's hardly any proof it can make an impact on the virus. People need to stop obsessing so much over "mask" or "no-mask"
Why not just start burning witches again? After all it was once the popular thing to do. Or how about lynching blacks, once it was an ever popular democratic party past time?

Forum List

Back