Anyone else watching the Oscars right now?

I'll watch when my most favorite actors are considered Oscar material.

Bronson Pinchot
Matt Passmore
Uriah Shelton

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Until then..........

Bronson Pinchot
Matt Passmore
Uriah Shelton

Holly

It's not like I'm 'sitting there' watching ,but actually doing like three or four other things @ the same time..... I haven't been to the movie theater since Jurassic Park first came out.

Bronson Pinchot
Matt Passmore
Uriah Shelton

Holly

It's not like I'm 'sitting there' watching ,but actually doing like three or four other things @ the same time..... I haven't been to the movie theater since Jurassic Park first came out.
I know. A lot of times, I'll be staring at my computer screen while listening to what is coming from the TV screen. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I haven't been to the movie theater since Parental Guidance on December 30, 2012.

Well yes. I am watching the Oscars right now. They are the only fish I know of that will let you pet them.

No, if I wanted to watch a bunch of delusional, self-important twats pat each other on the back I would turn on C-Span.

Jeff Bezos is in the house.

Co- hosted by Steve Martin and Chris Rock at the beginning.

I wouldn't watch that crap if you PAID me. I'm sure they'll be slamming our president all night long. Dreadful.

No not at all but check it out....
Brad Pitt beat out Anthony Hopkins, Joe Pesci ,Al Pacino and Tom Hanks for best supporting actor ,..then went up there and ruined it with a poke at Trump about John Bolton not testifying ....what a douchebag.

The ONLY interest I have of this year's Oscars is if Joaquin Phoenix wins for The Joker. He's a fine actor.

I find him annoying
He IS weird, but I think he's a fine actor. He was on Letterman some years ago, wearing dark sunglasses and he talked about doing his "rap" album. And he spoke in this deep mumble, which was almost impossible to understand. Very strange.

Have not watched them in twenty or so years.
They only do those if you pay enough.
I would rather recognize people that actually make a difference. Actors are only puppets. Most good movies are being remade in hopes that no one will notice that it is really something that was done ten years ago.

Forum List

Back