Anyone else think this looks like a funeral procession?

Looks like the death of the America-hating, marxist party.... which has become the 21st century Whig party.... irrelevent and insignificant.

If Trump isn't removed we need a rule that the democrats must walk a line surrounded by Republicans and get the shit beat out of them.
Maybe this will prevent any further assault on our Republic.

the economy is booming, wages are rising, crime is falling, and America is the envy of the world

and this is what the Dems do? shows how much they hate America!
How long will your senses remain about you? Hope for awhile! ;)

Hmmmm black woman at the back of the line and another dutifully and typically doing the lifting for whitey...how liberal

Actually, it's a white woman with blonde hair at the back of the line. I know you'd prefer her barefoot and in the kitchen, but...

And at the front of the line, it is a black woman leading the way, and I know that scares you to death.

Hmmmm black woman at the back of the line and another dutifully and typically doing the lifting for whitey...how liberal

Actually, it's a white woman with blonde hair at the back of the line. I know you'd prefer her barefoot and in the kitchen, but...

And at the front of the line, it is a black woman leading the way, and I know that scares you to death.

Especially since she ain't got sense to pour piss out of a boot.

Actually, it's a white woman with blonde hair at the back of the line.
No lie is too big you white libs eh?...there is picture proof of your lie this time.

I know you'd prefer her barefoot and in the kitchen, but...
what a surprise, a finger pointing white liberal when caught in the act...and "but" what?

Not what I see, I see a white liberal at the front of the line while "his girl" does all the work.

Forum List

Back