Anyone else see that bird take a dump on Biden?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
He was speaking at an ethanol plant in Iowa, and a bird planted one right on his collar. :laughing0301:

heston.gif

He was speaking at an ethanol plant in Iowa, and a bird planted one right on his collar.

That was my trained pigeon, who crapped himself laughing overhead when he heard Joe railing about the importance of Made in America after spending four years mocking and criticizing Trump for trying to get much more made in America.

What a pathetic display of imagery with the tractors and piles of corn, and to top if off, the podium on the bales of hay, because Joe is just like the average American, right?
I am disappointed the nurse didn't put him in flannel and a John Deere hat to top off the propaganda while he spouted "Putin's Price HikeTM" a dozen times.

Having a bird shit on you is generally considered as a sign of good luck.
Biden's presidency even has the birds on his side...it just gets better and better.

Having a bird shit on you is generally considered as a sign of good luck.
Biden's presidency even has the birds on his side...it just gets better and better.
Oh, than I'll have toobfreak send his pigeons over to crap on you for good luck.

Forum List

Back