Anyone else remember the last time Al Sharpton demanded justice?

without the help al sharpton half of hotels and stories i would be able to walk in.
Lets me guess you are white conservative

shocker

white conservative trashes a civil rights leader

shocker

White?

Did you note the description that the NYTimes, the organ that gives Liberals their marching orders, used?

"Mr. Zimmerman, 28, a white Hispanic, told the police that he shot Trayvon in self-defense after an altercation. The teenager was walking home from a convenience store, where he bought iced tea and Skittles, when he was shot once in the chest."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/22/us/police-chief-draws-fire-in-trayvon-martin-shooting.html

Ever see that phrase in print before? "... a white Hispanic,..."

Now, why would they invent that phrase?
To make sure that all the Liberals jump right into the default position that whites are racist, and go around assaulting blacks....

Pathetic.

Heaven forbid that folks would be allowed to believe that this is a righteous nation, then criticism of this administration couldn't be blamed on racism, could it?

first of all he is mixed

second of all the main story is about the evil white cop society covering up the murder
case.

No one is covering up anything dumbass.

without the help al sharpton half of hotels and stories i would be able to walk in.

shocker

shocker

White?

Did you note the description that the NYTimes, the organ that gives Liberals their marching orders, used?

"Mr. Zimmerman, 28, a white Hispanic, told the police that he shot Trayvon in self-defense after an altercation. The teenager was walking home from a convenience store, where he bought iced tea and Skittles, when he was shot once in the chest."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/22/us/police-chief-draws-fire-in-trayvon-martin-shooting.html

To make sure that all the Liberals jump right into the default position that whites are racist, and go around assaulting blacks....

Pathetic.

Heaven forbid that folks would be allowed to believe that this is a righteous nation, then criticism of this administration couldn't be blamed on racism, could it?

first of all he is mixed

second of all the main story is about the evil white cop society covering up the murder
case.

This country chose to establish trial by jury, not trial by media.

When this is all said and done, quite a lot of people will end up with egg on their faces. most of all that race-baiting media whore Al Sharpton. But he never cared before, so why should he care now? He has a show on msnbc.

shocker

shocker

White?

Pathetic.

OMG!

White Hispanic and Latino Americans
White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So...as mentioned in the post, you've seen the usage in the press before?

I didn't think so.

But, good attempt to become relevant.

White?

Pathetic.

OMG!

White Hispanic and Latino Americans
White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't think so.

Where did you post" press" in your post? You did post white hispanicsbeing in "print". So, being the helpful guy that I am, I simply pointed out that every census survey Americans recieved, had the words "white hispanic" in one of the demographic questions. So obviously the words were "invented" to describe a specific ethnic group, such as with the 2010 census. I hope that answered your question.

If I wanted to be revelant on USMB, I'd spend as much time daily on these boards as you do. But I have quite a few other things that are more relevant to me in my life.

Last edited:
Anyone else remember the last time Al "The Race Pimp and Media Whore" Sharpton rallied mobs to demand justice for a poor unfortunate black person?

Remember the Duke Lacross Team?

That idiot Sharpton wanted the team thrown in jail, and the Dean fired. He pounded on the irrelevant fact that the team was white and the "vicitm" was black.

Turns out that the black girl was totally lying and the team was totally innocent.

Hopefully, as in that case, this case here in Sanford will also follow the law instead of mob rule and Big Al's desire to see his face on TV.

Any links, timeline?

Race Hustler = A term coined to describe those individuals of a particular race who project themselves into the media spotlight as spokespersons whenever there is an alledged racial incident which involves their race. The use of the word "Hustler", included as a part of the term, also implies that these individuals expliot a racial situation to serve their own interests.

Examples: Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan....and many more!

Race Hustler = A term coined to describe those individuals of a particular race who project themselves into the media spotlight as spokespersons whenever there is an alledged racial incident which involves their race. The use of the word "Hustler", included as a part of the term, also implies that these individuals expliot a racial situation to serve their own interests.

Examples: Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan....and many more!

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Jerry Falwell, Tom Tancredo, Jon and Ken, Michelle Malkin(ironically)....and many more.

Poverty Pimp -

Any self appointed minority leader, who extols the perpetual poorness of their ethnicity, yet is quite well off stemming from their efforts. Usually a Reverend of some unknown church. Marches at the drop of a hat to mug for the cameras. Uses White guilt to gain credibilty, money, and influence. Are usually racists themselves.

anyone remember the jewish clothing(?) store that gave notice to the black run record store upstairs because they wanted to expand their business? Sharpton ranted on his radio talk show about how the jews were trying to take over Harlem and a crazy person went down and burned the store to the ground with people inside it. I'm not saying Sharpton was responsible but he didnt learn that hyperbolic racebaiting can have disasterous results.

He demands justice all the time, he's an activist. Not that Republicans would know anything about that sort of thing.

Republicants sit around musing.

old al sharpton ,the lefts same ole shit,this pos never runs his mouth unless its to promote rasism,i dont know why anyone would listen to this fart.:clap2:

I didn't think so.

Where did you post" press" in your post? You did post white hispanicsbeing in "print". So, being the helpful guy that I am, I simply pointed out that every census survey Americans recieved, had the words "white hispanic" in one of the demographic questions. So obviously the words were "invented" to describe a specific ethnic group, such as with the 2010 census. I hope that answered your question.

If I wanted to be revelant on USMB, I'd spend as much time daily on these boards as you do. But I have quite a few other things that are more relevant to me in my life.

The item inside quotation marks is linked to the New York Times.

The next line says "Ever see that phrase in print before? "... a white Hispanic,..."

Yet you could not see that the proximate continuity....

...and, "being the helpful guy," without any ulterior motive, embarked on a search.

Did you actually find the post too nuanced, or did you have to strain to find an obscure usage of '...white Hispanic...' on the net?
If so, what could possibly by your motivation other than to deny that the Left seeks, strives, endeavors, and maneuvers to keep the races fighting?

In simplest terms, because you are clearly a simple fellow, in every way possible, the bottom-feeding, mouth-breathing, pusillanimous Left-wing, progressive, Liberal foes of America will never let Americans Rodney-King-just-get-along.

Don't you agree?

look at them SHAME Sharpton for believing a a couple of young black women who claimed they were harmed by someone.

So Sharptons great crime in their minds is backing black females who claim a crime.

what a great crime that one is huh?

He demands justice all the time, he's an activist. Not that Republicans would know anything about that sort of thing.

Republicants sit around musing.

"On Friday, December 8, at 10:12 a.m., Roland James Smith, Jr., 51, a Harlem resident with a criminal record going back 30 years, walked into Freddy's Fashion Mart, a Jewish-owned clothing store at 272 West 125th Street, pulled out a gun, ordered all the black customers to leave, spilled paint thinner on several bins of clothing and set them on fire -- a fire that resulted in killing 8 people including Smith.

Smith had been part of a group of picketers, led by Al Sharpton , head of the National Action Network and Morris Powell , leader of the 125th Street Vendor's Association, who had been protesting the eviction of Sikhulu Shange, owner of the Record Shack who was subletting from Fred Harari, the Jewish owner of Freddy's."
JewishPost.com - MASSACRE AT FREDDY'S IN HARLEM: FIRE FUELED BY ANTI-SEMITISM KILLS 8

"white interloper" was his rallying cry, get whites out of black neighborhoods...

Is that what you were referring to in "He demands justice all the time,..."?

You should be more careful in the heroes you choose.

look at them SHAME Sharpton for believing a a couple of young black women who claimed they were harmed by someone.

So Sharptons great crime in their minds is backing black females who claim a crime.

what a great crime that one is huh?

He didn't believe it any more than you do.

Anyone else remember the last time Al "The Race Pimp and Media Whore" Sharpton rallied mobs to demand justice for a poor unfortunate black person?

Remember the Duke Lacross Team?

That idiot Sharpton wanted the team thrown in jail, and the Dean fired. He pounded on the irrelevant fact that the team was white and the "vicitm" was black.

Turns out that the black girl was totally lying and the team was totally innocent.

Hopefully, as in that case, this case here in Sanford will also follow the law instead of mob rule and Big Al's desire to see his face on TV.

At the time there was a belief that the team members should be punished whether or not they were actually guilty.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson never miss a chance for a shakedown.

more racist hate from the right for black people standing up for black people.

Race Baiter -
One who insinuates that racism or bigotry is a dominant factor with regards to an event that either does not involve race or in which diverse cultures are involved are simply a minor element.
Poverty-Pimps.jpg

Forum List

Back