anyone else besides me not planning on watching the Superbowl...?

I never watch it. And I'm tired of every show on the food network being about chicken wings.

I'm going to take it quarter by quarter...depending on the score, might stop watching after the half time show.

Won't be watching the Stupid Bowl. Never watch. Movie night with the lovely wife.

I remember when the SB was just a game.

We will watch the game.

But with the sound off. We turn it up for the commercials. They are usually more entertaining.......:lol:

Won't be watching the Stupid Bowl. Never watch. Movie night with the lovely wife.

I remember when the SB was just a game.

That's all it is to me. That's all it ever has been. Nice that New York has dwarfed the Super Bowl.

We will watch the game.

But with the sound off. We turn it up for the commercials. They are usually more entertaining.......:lol:

I used to watch it mainly for the clever commercials...

but even that can get overly tiresome after a while...

We will watch the game.

I used to watch it mainly for the clever commercials...

but even that can get overly tiresome after a while...

True. But there are a lot of commercials for ALCOHOL. Worst case, you can create a drinking game. One drink for every commercial with booze or sex.....you'll be wasted by the half!!

:beer:

I have to. My best friend, Godfather to my daughters, the only person for whom I would hide the body no questions asked, is a long time Seahawks fan, long suffering Seahawks fan. If they win and I didn't watch... Well...

Forum List

Back