Anyone Been Here FIVE YEARS, Sign In...

You old goat. I think Avatar, Said1 , dis and myself are next. Dec 2004 for me.

We've seen the shit here ain't we Gunny? The newbies here got NO FUCKING IDEA... :lol:

I especially like the ones that come on here an immediately label me like the board came into existence with their membership.

My next favorites are the leftiwngnuts whose stupid arguments I've been been destroying for YEARS and they'll STILL post the same crap tonight as if their retarded bullshit gained validity since last time their argument looked like Hiroshima after the fact.

funny... my favorites are the right wing nuts who spam the board with 20 whining threads a day.... and think that only they should be in this country.

:cool:

1d51043d.jpg

o damn its too small for you peeps to see....i remember the board i was with for years..when it was shut it was such a void....do yall feel that way here?

imagine ...no usmb

I was here back in '04 fora while. Then I rejoined in '06. Do I count?

Nope. You get too much red meant. Just because you weren't around for the discussion doesn't mean it didn't happen.:lol:

So it's you, Dis, Dillo, Avatar, Said1 and I? That can't be all of us that have been here five years that still post... :eusa_eh:

I think manu1959 has been here that long.

Last edited:
We've seen the shit here ain't we Gunny? The newbies here got NO FUCKING IDEA... :lol:

I especially like the ones that come on here an immediately label me like the board came into existence with their membership.

My next favorites are the leftiwngnuts whose stupid arguments I've been been destroying for YEARS and they'll STILL post the same crap tonight as if their retarded bullshit gained validity since last time their argument looked like Hiroshima after the fact.

funny... my favorites are the right wing nuts who spam the board with 20 whining threads a day.... and think that only they should be in this country.

:cool:

You think anyone to the right of you is a rightwingnut. Ironically enough, you are one of the most conservative people I have ever known.

I was here back in '04 fora while. Then I rejoined in '06. Do I count?

Nope. You get too much red meant. Just because you weren't around for the discussion doesn't mean it didn't happen.:lol:

So it's you, Dis, Dillo, Avatar, Said1 and I? That can't be all of us that have been here five years that still post... :eusa_eh:

I think manu1959 has been here that long.

Manu was here when I joined. So was Spiderman Tuba. Occasionally some older members pop in. Sitarro has posted here recently. Glock when he isn't banned. Annie was here when I joined. I think Jillian and Grump have been here almost as long. Roomy, Diuretic, No1toVoteFor.

I think that's about it. Most of us went with Jim. When scott bought the board and Jim let him ask us back, a few of us came back. Most stayed with Jim.

oktay ...since yall are walking down memory lane...give us a time line ...who is jim yadaa yadaa yadaa

I think we got pushed down memory lane. :lol:

Ask Pale. Too much tripe to type out. In order of ownership, tho:

Jim - Original Owner.
Greg - HUGE putz.
Scooter - Way far less of a putz.
Amy - Nonexistent.
Manuel - Awesome - Didn't touch what wasn't broken
DanK. - Same as Manuel with more bells & whistles, and again doesn't touch what ain't broken.

I think the lamest thread EVER, was the 'who would you date at USMB' thread. *cringes*

:D

My favorite Euro trash had to be Padesha Emperor, some good fights with him. I miss him. *sniff, sniff*

Naked Emperor was funny too, although I'm sure the mention of his user ID will inspire the wrath of Pale Rider. You see, he was openly bi-sexual. Very cute little guy, too. His mom was someone famous, I forget who. I remember his father was a cartoonist - Doonesbury? He was on his mother's program, I think Mr. P and some others watched it.

I think the lamest thread EVER, was the 'who would you date at USMB' thread. *cringes*

My favorite Euro trash had to be Padesha Emperor, some good fights with him. I miss him. *sniff, sniff*

Naked Emperor was funny too, although I'm sure the mention of his user ID will inspire the wrath of Pale Rider. You see, he was openly bi-sexual. Very cute little guy, too. His mom was someone famous, I forget who. I remember his father was a cartoonist - Doonesbury? He was on his mother's program, I think Mr. P and some others watched it.
Ole "nakey".... :lol: Yeah he and I used to have the battles. He always hung in there though and I ended up respecting the guy for it. And we ALL used to have it out with mattskramer. He's been here quite awhile, and I see he just posted the other day too. matts would always want to compare something to eating a hamburger, and he'd never take a side.

Naked Emperor said his mother was Jane Paulie.

Last edited:

Ole "nakey".... :lol: Yeah he and I used to have the battles. He always hung in there though and I ended up respecting the guy for it. And we ALL used to have it out with mattskramer. He's been here quite awhile, and I see he just posted the other day too. matts would always want to compare something to eating a hamburger, and he'd never take a side.

At the end of the day, NE was a nice kid. I think everyone eventually warmed up to him a bit, excpet RWA.

And Matts, the habitual protagonist. I bet he's into S&M, judging by the amount of abuse he's able to take. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

At the end of the day, NE was a nice kid. I think everyone eventually warmed up to him a bit, excpet RWA.

And Matts, the habitual protagonist. I bet he's into S&M, judging by the amount of abuse he's able to take. :lol:

I'm not unconvinced RWA didn't have the hots for NE, thus the anger...

Forum List

Back