Anyone Been Here FIVE YEARS, Sign In...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Yes there's a couple of us left from way back when.

If you've been here since May of 2004 or prior, sign in.

We are the old timers of the board.

Yes there's a couple of us left from way back when.

If you've been here since May of 2004 or prior, sign in.

We are the old timers of the board.

You old goat. I think Avatar, Said1 , dis and myself are next. Dec 2004 for me.

We've seen the shit here ain't we Gunny? The newbies here got NO FUCKING IDEA... :lol:

I especially like the ones that come on here an immediately label me like the board came into existence with their membership.

My next favorites are the leftiwngnuts whose stupid arguments I've been been destroying for YEARS and they'll STILL post the same crap tonight as if their retarded bullshit gained validity since last time their argument looked like Hiroshima after the fact.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You old goat. I think Avatar, Said1 , dis and myself are next. Dec 2004 for me.

We've seen the shit here ain't we Gunny? The newbies here got NO FUCKING IDEA... :lol:

I especially like the ones that come on here an immediately label me like the board came into existence with their membership.

My next favorites are the leftiwngnuts whose stupid arguments I've been been destroying for YEARS and they'll STILL post the same crap tonight as if their retarded bullshit gained validity since last time their argument looked like Hiroshima after the fact.

Yup. They have no idea they're dealing with *SEASONED* bloggers... :D

Been there, done that. Heard it all already, nine times over.

Oct 2004..

Seeing that kinda makes one wonder why...

I don't know. It's kind of like... "well I've been here this long, why leave now?"

...which begs the response "Well, it hasn't changed in this long...likely never will, so why..."

Hell... the only thing I ever stuck to longer than I've stuck to this board was my marriage.. Now I really wonder why... :eusa_eh:

Oct 2004..

Seeing that kinda makes one wonder why...

I don't know. It's kind of like... "well I've been here this long, why leave now?"

...which begs the response "Well, it hasn't changed in this long...likely never will, so why..."

Hell... the only thing I ever stuck to longer than I've stuck to this board was my marriage.. Now I really wonder why... :eusa_eh:

:lol:

Wow .. old people ... *ducks*

Actually, I think the minimum age to join the board was thirteen. I could be wrong. But if so, we could possibly have someone that's been here for five years that's only 18 years old.

Not the case with me though. I'm in my prime... :D

Is the person who originally started the board still around?

Yes, but not here.. He sold it and went on to start another board. This board has had a total of 6 owners now (DanK being the current, and 6th).

Forum List

Back