I'd like to apologize ...

Phoenix

fideli certa merces
Apr 10, 2009
out of the ashes
... to those of you who have seen fit to rep me.

Unfortunately, I had, ah ... turned off the notification, etc. and didn't realize you'd been so kind. So, I'm not rude or stuck up that I didn't respond, just a bit computer illiterate. :oops:

Thank you.

This has been discussed before... to thank for rep or not. The general consensuses came out as it really doesn't matter. Thank people if you want to, but it's not a required formality.

The alternative way to thank someone for repping you is to rep them back.

Unfortunately, I had, ah ... turned off the notification, etc. and didn't realize you'd been so kind. So, I'm not rude or stuck up that I didn't respond, just a bit computer illiterate. :oops:

Thank you.

I'm rude AND stuck up and got a neg rep for my first rep on the board. :lol:

Thank you.

Dis does that to everyone

Thank you.

Wasn't her, but that's funny.:lol:

Thank you.

Rudeness is an art form on here ... :tongue:

Thank you.

Really? I seem to have missed you... But I can rectify that if you like.

Umm.. Not likely.

Unless there's a challenge in it for you. When in doubt .. you pull the trigger.

Define "challenge". I'm rep neutral.. The amount of rep power someone has doesn't scare me in to not neg-repping them if I think their posts warrant it.

What's this goober shit got to do with whether or not you neg-repped me? You did. last tim ethis same discussion came up. If Jesus posted on this board you'd neg him. Your criteria is irrelevant. The fact you do is the topic.

Unless there's a challenge in it for you. When in doubt .. you pull the trigger.

Define "challenge". I'm rep neutral.. The amount of rep power someone has doesn't scare me in to not neg-repping them if I think their posts warrant it.

What's this goober shit got to do with whether or not you neg-repped me? You did. last tim ethis same discussion came up. If Jesus posted on this board you'd neg him. Your criteria is irrelevant. The fact you do is the topic.

You'll have to show me where I neg repped you, since I can seriously name 3 people on the history of this board that I've never neg repped...

And hey.. You've always said I'd piss Jesus off, so...

You'll have to show me where I neg repped you, since I can seriously name 3 people on the history of this board that I've never neg repped...

Pretty safe bet considering you KNOW the records only go back 2 years. I don't have to show shit. You did, and that's THAT. I'm more than fine with just knowing you did.

Pretty safe bet considering you KNOW the records only go back 2 years. I don't have to show shit. You did, and that's THAT. I'm more than fine with just knowing you did.

Oh, well, that'll make me believe I neg repped you. Righteous indignation always makes everything true. :eusa_whistle:

Baloney. I never neg repped you, Gotzoom, or Avatar from Pales and your comprised list of "oldbies". Crimson either, but I don't remember him being here that long ago.

Oh, well, that'll make me believe I neg repped you. Righteous indignation always makes everything true. :eusa_whistle:

Baloney. I never neg repped you, Gotzoom, or Avatar from Pales and your comprised list of "oldbies". Crimson either, but I don't remember him being here that long ago.

Whatever you say.:blahblah::smoke::slap::dig::woohoo::meow::wtf::tomato:

Forum List

Back