Anybody here ever hear of this- “Passport Bros” Man who leave America for Foreign Women

I found a wonderful American girl. We have been married for 51 years now.

Good looking, college educated, hard working, a great mother, Conservative and fantastic grandmother.

If you can't find a good American woman then you ain't doing it right.
Also you come from a different era. A much better era in American history. Now the dating and marriage scene is totally different. It’s very problematic in many ways.

I think it is values.

Both my sons (in their 40s) have stable marriages.
Values and having a great value system helps. Now that being said looking at the facts the divorce rate is through the roof today compared to like say the 1920s or the 1960s.

Might be relevant....

37cb788ac4741cc9bc7643cbb8ce4c2e.png

We have a problem in America as you have these far left white women and black women who take jobs away from white men due to the hiring quotas. It’s wrecking America it’s a terrible thing. That’s why many companies are under performing. And these are horrible women to be around they are disgusting, they’re overweight they are very poorly mannered
The unqualified ones generally wash themselves out sooner than later. It’s the ones who are qualified but expect more benefits for less work that upset me the most. Especially when they want to still believe they should get to have the top notch relationship when her significant other treats her like a princess on a pedestal.,
So that’s why if you go to Asia women are in beautiful shape they’re very professional very intelligent they actually deserve the jobs they have as CEOs or what not.
True. They do produce a level of housewives and homemakers that we do not often see here in the West. I missed out on a very good one many years ago when I was in college, to my extreme disappointment.
Well hey they got to eat too. It’s certainly not my thing but there’s plenty of people who are into that
Definitely not my thing, nor anything I want to be around if I can help it.

The unqualified ones generally wash themselves out sooner than later. It’s the ones who are qualified but expect more benefits for less work that upset me the most. Especially when they want to still believe they should get to have the top notch relationship when her significant other treats her like a princess on a pedestal.,

True. They do produce a level of housewives and homemakers that we do not often see here in the West. I missed out on a very good one many years ago when I was in college, to my extreme disappointment.

Definitely not my thing, nor anything I want to be around if I can help it.

I can’t wrap my head around it. My brother is a top-notch lawyer but he has been passed up on promotions which have been given to unqualified women or minorities. And my brothers wife again who has a masters degree was a Joe Biden supporter in 2020 and she even told me in her view that it is absolutely true that white men are passed up on promotions and then promotions are given to people of a different race or a woman who has less qualifications. This should never be happening in a civilized country.

It’s a fact why is this happening in our country is beyond me. It’s hurtful for the country. And it’s actually not a good thing for qualified women or minorities either. It’s bad all around. If I saw a black woman who is more qualified than a white man then give the black woman the job. Common sense does not apply to major companies in America and it’s hurtful for the country as I’ve said before.

It would really be a wonderful thing to have a beautiful wife and of course beauties in the eye of the beholder they could be any size but if she can cook and take care of the house that’s also awesome of course. I just imagine the sight of going home to a wonderful wife who has dinner prepared that sounds pretty good to me.

Did you have a chance with a woman from Asia which part? Vietnam, China perhaps Thailand?

I would also go for an Arab woman. There’s a lot of wonderful Arab women from the Middle East who have very honorable value systems. I have no problem going out with a Muslim and I’m Catholic.

I can’t wrap my head around it. My brother is a top-notch lawyer but he has been passed up on promotions which have been given to unqualified women or minorities
I’ve had it happen to me. I’ve seen it in the businesses I’ve worked for. It generally ends up working itself out in the end, but it’s often a nasty road to get there.
Common sense does not apply to major companies in America and it’s hurtful for the country as I’ve said before.
Common sense doesn’t apply to most of America anymore. Business especially.
It would really be a wonderful thing to have a beautiful wife and of course beauties in the eye of the beholder they could be any size but if she can cook and take care of the house that’s also awesome of course. I just imagine the sight of going home to a wonderful wife who has dinner prepared that sounds pretty good to me
It is a wonderful thing, when possible. Our current society makes it far more of a target to aim for than a truly reasonable expectation, but it’s nice when it happens.
Did you have a chance with a woman from Asia which part? Vietnam, China perhaps Thailand?
I knew a Korean-American woman in college. Wonderful young lady. Didn’t really want to be at school. Went home for the summer and ended up eloping with her high school boyfriend.
I would also go for an Arab woman. There’s a lot of wonderful Arab women from the Middle East who have very honorable value systems
Arab and Jewish women tend to seek men who are of their own faith. Nothing wrong with that.

It's not just that so many foreign women are desirable, it's that so many American are just garbage that helps emphasize the contrast. It's so funny how so many of them stroll up to you with the attitude to at you SHOULD be smitten with them immediately. It almost makes me want to burst out laughing.

I’ve had it happen to me. I’ve seen it in the businesses I’ve worked for. It generally ends up working itself out in the end, but it’s often a nasty road to get there.

It is a wonderful thing, when possible. Our current society makes it far more of a target to aim for than a truly reasonable expectation, but it’s nice when it happens.

I knew a Korean-American woman in college. Wonderful young lady. Didn’t really want to be at school. Went home for the summer and ended up eloping with her high school boyfriend.

Arab and Jewish women tend to seek men who are of their own faith. Nothing wrong with that.

We can only hope that sooner or later major businesses in America wake up from being woke..

I’ve never really gotten into Korean ladies or Japanese ones but certainly plenty are very good looking. I will say I find it very exotic and enticing to go out with a woman from a different country.

Well about 50% of Jewish people in America are involved in interfaith marriages. it’s about 25% when it comes to Muslim Americans. It’s a much different scenario in the Middle East itself where in Israel in most Muslim majority countries with exception to a few interfaith marriages outlawed and if they want to have the marriage performed they have to leave the country….

…I think this is a problem I don’t agree with it. But it’s much worse of a situation for example in India where people are expected to not only marry someone of the same Hindu faith but somebody of the same caste. Here in America we have a melting pot of cultures we have had that really since the inception. Now when we bring immigrants to our country who bring with them their bigoted mindset toward marriage that’s a problem. There’s nothing wrong at all with an Indian marrying an Indian with a Jew marrying a Jew a Catholic Marrying a Catholic, nothing at all. It’s a beautiful sight.

The problem only arises when children of these types of couples say you know I love somebody who is not of the same religion or who is a different skin color and then their parents take issue with it. The Bible talks about different tribes and different religions and so it is against Christianity for a man and a woman who love each other to be prevented from getting married by some discriminatory law system or parents who discriminate against it.

Now the interesting thing about my last paragraph is this is coming of course from a Catholic perspective from a liberal perspective of mine from a Democratic perspective of mine. But the funny thing is that some of my fellow Democrats don’t care that some of these immigrants and refugees we are bringing to our country have a bigoted mindset to interfaith marriage. That’s why I believe that the United States should have a questionnaire for potential immigrants that say “hey are you against interfaith marriage” ..if so don’t allow them into the country

For years what made America successful is our blending pot of different cultures you see Polish people marrying Italians Irish marrying African-Americans. And so on and so forth but some of these new immigrants and refugees are not about this type of melting pot …so that’s a problem and my own fellow Democrats many of them don’t recognize it.

Last edited:
In this thread I said some women are fat and disgusting In another thread I said some men are fat and lazy and I apologize for that. thats no way to talk about people I have my issues I’m no George Clooney.

I think you would be happy with me I just got some really beautiful woman’s number and she’s from Mexico. She was very nice very pleasant she was tall and in great shape wow amazing. And also before that I got this white woman’s number she was 27 and from Ohio. The Mexican lady is probably a little bit older in her mid-30s. But they’re both taller and very thin and just very impressive. Of course my friend this is half the battle getting a number doesn’t really mean much until you actually take the lady out on a date and go from there.

Forum List

Back