Anybody hear from Kat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean from telling the truth?

I know I said that I was only going to do it one more time but since you opened it up,.. Liberals hate the truth, they absolutely hate it. Now for some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding, the most hated mod on here only attacks me for telling it like it is when she's got her own whole entire unofficial bashing club on here that existed FAR before I came to the forum and that's the question I want answered is why.

Then again answering a simple question is rocket science to democrats. They don't know how to do this. That's why they change the subject and attack.

Answer the question and I promise you I'll shut up and leave you alone. You have my word. (As long as you don't bother me anyways, then I won't bother you.)

Just a suggestion, take or leave it. Kat is a Class Act, she is generous, kind and gracious ( and I know this because I know her outside of USMB) but she is not a fool. If you are mod shopping or thinking of sucking up to another mod, she may very quickly find you as tedious as the rest of us do. :)

Just a suggestion, take or leave it. Kat is a Class Act, she is generous, kind and gracious ( and I know this because I know her outside of USMB) but she is not a fool. If you are mod shopping or thinking of sucking up to another mod, she may very quickly find you as tedious as the rest of us do. :)

Here's my own suggestion,.. why don't you let the other mods speak for themselves of what they think of me? Anyways, I've said all I needed to say, so I'm done here with this conversation.

1639444788476.png

I always liked her but when the chips were down and all the mods lined up against me.....she joined in.

I was rather disappointed.......I am a very good judge of character but I misjudged her.

With all the consevatives on here I think it only fair that this board should have at least one good conservative mod willing to stand up against the nauseous politicaly correct mods led by coyote.

The one thing this board has and maybe the only one that has it....they rarely perm ban.

I just got banned from a conservative board that I fled to in order to mnimize the withdrawal symptoms of leaving here.

I noted long ago that conservative boards are quicker to ban than liberal boards....I think because most of them are controlled by a inner circle of good ole boys....who suck up to the owner....in order to control the board and they fear newbys are a threat to their control of the board....are you listening Trinnity? hehheh

She is the main problem there....simply does not know how to run a board...that is why their membership is declining.

I think she is a still a member of this board....now watch some idiot pop up and praise her. hehheh

I posted there under the s.n. Panama Jack...if anyone wants to see how petty trinnity actually is check out my recent posts there.

If anyone goes there leave a nasty message for trinnity....I would thank you much. hehheh

No I am still not ready to come back here....as long as coyote is a mod I do not plan to come back.

Of coursr some of you will like that.

Hmmm I never had that experience with her that when all the mods lined up against me she joined in.just the complete opposite,sorry that was the case for you. I totally get that about not wanting to post here cause of a certain mod with the letter C.half the board at least feels that way if not most.

Hmmm I never had that experience with her that when all the mods lined up against me she joined in.just the complete opposite,sorry that was the case for you. I totally get that about not wanting to post here cause of a certain mod with the letter C.half the board at least feels that way if not most.
The mod you're referring is entirely fair. They are not the problem, you are.

I always liked her but when the chips were down and all the mods lined up against me.....she joined in.

I was rather disappointed.......I am a very good judge of character but I misjudged her.

With all the consevatives on here I think it only fair that this board should have at least one good conservative mod willing to stand up against the nauseous politicaly correct mods led by coyote.

The one thing this board has and maybe the only one that has it....they rarely perm ban.

I just got banned from a conservative board that I fled to in order to mnimize the withdrawal symptoms of leaving here.

I noted long ago that conservative boards are quicker to ban than liberal boards....I think because most of them are controlled by a inner circle of good ole boys....who suck up to the owner....in order to control the board and they fear newbys are a threat to their control of the board....are you listening Trinnity? hehheh

She is the main problem there....simply does not know how to run a board...that is why their membership is declining.

I think she is a still a member of this board....now watch some idiot pop up and praise her. hehheh

I posted there under the s.n. Panama Jack...if anyone wants to see how petty trinnity actually is check out my recent posts there.

If anyone goes there leave a nasty message for trinnity....I would thank you much. hehheh

No I am still not ready to come back here....as long as coyote is a mod I do not plan to come back.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and preferences and I have no knowledge of you or your situation or what is fair or unfair in your case. But I have to say that Kat and Coyote, whether or not I agree with either politically/ideologically, have been among superb mods that have kept me here all these years. I don't always agree with them on various things, but I have nothing but appreciation and admiration for both.

Yeah unlike you,kat is a class act,something that you will NEVER be and can only dream about. :rofl: Tedious? Oh my the irony,pot meet kettle.:rofl:

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and preferences and I have no knowledge of you or your situation or what is fair or unfair in your case. But I have to say that Kat and Coyote, whether or not I agree with either politically/ideologically, have been among superb mods that have kept me here all these years. I don't always agree with them on various things, but I have nothing but appreciation and admiration for both.
First one yes,second one,the majority of the board disagrees with you.p Foxfyre could not take more advantage of abusing the power of a mod.speaking of kat,where is she,anyone know,did she leave the board.

Yeah you ain’t kidding about trinity Persuader she will totally run that site into the ground,people thst don’t suck up to her get banned fir good,even the mid with the c letter is not bad to those extremes.and yeah you are so right,it takes an awful lot to get a perm ban at this board.

First one yes,second one,the majority of the board disagrees with you.p Foxfyre could not take more advantage of abusing the power of a mod.speaking of kat,where is she,anyone know,did she leave the board.
Nobody likes everybody. But I'm pretty sure a majority of the board does not disagree with me. On this anyway. On other things maybe.

I have nothing but appreciation and admiration for all of them. I have a number of posters on my Ignore list because I really don't want to read the trash they write. It's gotta be a real downer sometimes for them.
The majority of the board leftists excluded,
Nobody likes everybody. But I'm pretty sure a majority of the board does not disagree with me. On this anyway. On other things maybe.
well there are indeed a lot of leftists on here same as her who also hate America same as her which is about half the board so probably half the board,so I will rephrase myself,HALF the board does whether you realise it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back