Anybody have advice suing the federal government?

No, the math does not work. X is the amount of tax revenues collected and Y is how much the federal government spends. They have nothing to do with each other. No matter how much X is, we spend Y anyway.
If i make $4 and spend $5 it'll eventually matter Independent

Yet in a sense the rationale is reminiscent of fractional banking's voodoo economic structure

misconception made usury their livelyhood , much like debt did our government

~S~

and they do this because people like you keep voting the same people back into office year after year.
Who are we supposed to vote in? You are very naive if you think voting for "other" would stop the problem. DC is infected with a virus and it infects anyone and everyone who goes there, including "other".

Who are we supposed to vote in? You are very naive if you think voting for "other" would stop the problem. DC is infected with a virus and it infects anyone and everyone who goes there, including "other".

And then you prove my point. You do not actually give a fuck about the debt or spending, all you care about is voting for your beloved party and its leader

If i make $4 and spend $5 it'll eventually matter Independent

Yet in a sense the rationale is reminiscent of fractional banking's voodoo economic structure

misconception made usury their livelyhood , much like debt did our government

~S~
You are talking in code. X is federal income tax revenues and Y is federal expenditures.

Y is a constant (per one year), let's say Y is 5 trillion dollars this year. No matter what X is, we still spend Y. X is federal income tax revenues collected.

If X is 3 trillion dollars, it is not the same as Y (5 trillion dollars)

If X is 4 trillion dollars, it is not the same as Y (5 trillion dollars)

If X is 5 trillion dollars and Y is 5 trillion dollars someone MIGHT have an argument that X is the same as Y, but even that is questionable and could be argued.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back