Any Way To Sue The ACLU?

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Merlin, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
  2. 90K

90K BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    I wouldn't sue I'd rather have the money spent on this complete waste of time.
    Probable Cause is all the cops need and in this case it wasn't search and seizure but a group of 14 sardines crammed into a van. Let me see here if any of us went to any country that English wasn't spoken as the prime language I can bet any of yous we'd all have to show some sort of ID and give the reason of our visit in this same situation and if we couldn’t provide said documents we’d be detained and possibly tortured at worst but for sure interrogated thoroughly. So WTF is this about anyways? :rolleyes:

3. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    "The Rhode Island Affiliate of the American Civil Liberties Union yesterday filed a federal lawsuit against the state police, alleging racial profiling and violation of the constitutional rights of 14 Guatemalan nationals during a July traffic stop that led to their detention by immigration officials."

Ah, yes, those Guatemalan nationals, enriching us with their diversity. Thank God we have the Jewish attorneys of the ACLU to step up on their behalf. I wonder... what legal group is out there to defend the rights of American citizens? 'Cause they're not working hard enough.

4. 90K

90K BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Yes Diversity isn't that a joke. I'd like to really know the true point of the ACLU. They have great amounts of funding and that is obvious over the cases it excepts.

5. MGB

MGB Member

Thanks Received:
    Solidly in the lower third of the upper middle cla
    Ratings:
    +10
    The ACLU actually does some good things. But they always undo whatever good they do by immediately proceeding to do some ham handed activity like this.

At the heart of it, the ACLU defends the poor, the powerless and people who piss us off. They represent people who are loathsome or say and do loathsome things. This annoys the powerful sometimes, but it is an essential function in our society.

BTW, and not for nuttin', as we say in Rhode Island, referring to the ACLU as a bunch of "Jewish lawyers" reveals an unschooled, bigoted mind. The ACLU exist for the sole purpose of defending all of us from such soft bigotry when it is practiced by an instrumentality of government.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. wiggles

wiggles Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +137
  7. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Yes, you are right. It's just that they are so Un American and do everything in their power to bring down the United States to gutter level. Anything that most decent, moral people want, they have to destroy it. They are the second most worse enemy that we have among us today. The first being the US Supreme Court.

8. glockmail

glockmail BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    Yah. They're all a bunch of patriots. :cuckoo:

9. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    I'm not powerful, and the ACLU certainly annoys me. While I'm sure there was some seed of genuine concern for rights in the foundation of the ACLU, that foundation crumbled long ago. Throwing out the token, half hearted mask of impartiality for a front (See! They help Rush Limbaugh!) is far exceeded by the blantent bias and actions that are right out of the book for the far left wing agenda. Stalin would be proud.

Depends. Are they a bunch of Jewish lawyers? Don't make mountains out of molehills.

10. wiggles

wiggles Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +137
    ROTFLMFAO!!! :clap2: :rofl: