Any Vikings fans here?

RWS

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2013
Not the football team, though i am rooting for them. But the show...

It has gotten so good after Ragnar. I thought it would get bad, but holy cow.... Great stuff!

Last week's episode was epic! I don't know who I am rooting for any more... But i love Bjorn Ironside. And root for him. Great show!

Grew up around Minneapolis, lived there from 1956 till 1980. At one time I lived about two blocks from the old Metropolitan Stadium in Bloomington. Saw a few games back in the early 60s when they played outdoors. Skol.

You got me. I'm still on a high from watching the Saints - Vikings game, not a fan of either but was very slightly hoping for a Vikings win.

My wife is a Vikings (not the football team) fan. Another she likes is Hell on Wheels.

Grew up around Minneapolis, lived there from 1956 till 1980. At one time I lived about two blocks from the old Metropolitan Stadium in Bloomington. Saw a few games back in the early 60s when they played outdoors. Skol.
Snuck into a preseason game once at the Met.....

It has gotten so good after Ragnar. I thought it would get bad, but holy cow.... Great stuff!

Last week's episode was epic! I don't know who I am rooting for any more... But i love Bjorn Ironside. And root for him. Great show!

Good show and Katheryn Winnick who plays Lagertha is HOT.

Last edited:

u betcha

back when they had been known as the Purple People Eaters

• Banned

Good show and Katheryn Winnick who plays Lagertha is HOT.

Uber hot! Check her out here with ferguson. She gets him pretty hot, watch till the end :)

Go Vikings vs Philly!

Forum List

Back