Any truth to this?..Republicans: ‘The people make a nation’..Democrats: ‘Government makes a nation.’

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Republicans tend to believe the citizenry of this nation should have the right to decide who joins us and assists in running our country, it seems they believe that being selective and expecting prospects to meet a standard is vital...whereas Democrats seem to believe that any warm body should get a shot at the American Dream and or the taxpayers bank accounts ...That said; I'm inclined to believe that Democrats must believe that father government is what shapes people to fit our nation...Do they believe that everybody can fit in here..in the right ‘system’ and with a heavy dose of government intervention?

Take a look at Muslim "no go" zones, and "honor killings" then tell me who should be allowed into the US.
https://www.amazon.com/No-Go-Zones-Sharia-Neighborhood/dp/1621576809&tag=ff0d01-20
512pjYkY6GL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Honor killing in the United States - Wikipedia
Honor killing in America: DOJ report says growing problem is hidden in stats

Republicans tend to believe the citizenry of this nation should have the right to decide who joins us and assists in running our country, it seems they believe that being selective and expecting prospects to meet a standard is vital...whereas Democrats seem to believe that any warm body should get a shot at the American Dream and or the taxpayers bank accounts ...That said; I'm inclined to believe that Democrats must believe that father government is what shapes people to fit our nation...Do they believe that everybody can fit in here..in the right ‘system’ and with a heavy dose of government intervention?
The people of this country are supposed to be in charge of it

I have to believe that building a great nation requires certain formulas and a great dynamic among The People.
Haven’t we done this once before...don’t we know the formula?
Why do Democrats pretend we’re treading in new territory?
Am I missing something?

If Nancy and the House "clown car" of democrats aren't enough to convince you to vote Republican, then you are a loser.

Forum List

Back