Any Time a Woman Has Sex With a Man, She Retains His DNA in Her Brain

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
It turns out when a woman tells her friend not to let that dude get in her head, she might be talking literally.

A study from Seattle University & the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center show 63% of women's brains are holding male microchimerism from distinct male DNA different from the other cells in their bodies.
It might be the more men they sleep with, the more male DNA they absorb from the sperm.

The study found that female brains often harbor “male microchimerism“, or in other words, the presence of male DNA that originated from another individual, and are genetically distinct from the cells that make up the rest of the woman.

This has very important ramifications for women. Every male you absorb spermatazoa from becomes a living part of you for life. The women autopsied in this study were elderly. Some had been carrying the living male DNA inside them for well over 50 years.

Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and swims until it crashes headlong into a wall, and then it attaches and burrows into your flesh. If it’s in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then it digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine.

I'm not ready to buy this line of thought simply because you would think the women who sleep around the most would become more rational from male DNA in their brain.
I find the opposite to be true, the slutty ones are usually the most irrational & emotional wrecks.
Maybe because most of the big bangers are lefties, they tend to absorb more lefty male DNA?
That might explain why they are usually deranged, delusional & incapable of rational thought

Plus it totally sounds like a movie plot for Aliens or something

It turns out when a woman tells her friend not to let that dude get in her head, she might be talking literally.

A study from Seattle University & the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center show 63% of women's brains are holding male microchimerism from distinct male DNA different from the other cells in their bodies.
It might be the more men they sleep with, the more male DNA they absorb from the sperm.

The study found that female brains often harbor “male microchimerism“, or in other words, the presence of male DNA that originated from another individual, and are genetically distinct from the cells that make up the rest of the woman.

This has very important ramifications for women. Every male you absorb spermatazoa from becomes a living part of you for life. The women autopsied in this study were elderly. Some had been carrying the living male DNA inside them for well over 50 years.

Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and swims until it crashes headlong into a wall, and then it attaches and burrows into your flesh. If it’s in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then it digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine.

I'm not ready to buy this line of thought simply because you would think the women who sleep around the most would become more rational from male DNA in their brain.
I find the opposite to be true, the slutty ones are usually the most irrational & emotional wrecks.
Maybe because most of the big bangers are lefties, they tend to absorb more lefty male DNA?
That might explain why they are usually deranged, delusional & incapable of rational thought

Since fellatio is immoral, I wouldn't be at all surprised if people are somehow physically damaged by that act. We've seen it with other acts of immoral sex, specifically AIDS and Monkey Pox. I also suspect a link between masturbation and prostate cancer. The stimulation is too intense and unnatural. Normal sex isn't like that.

God does punish immorality. We know that.

1 Corinthians 6:15-16 ESV /​

Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never! Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.”

Proverbs 6:32 ESV /​

He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. (how many times have we seen that happen)

It came out of Seattle University. I don't buy it. Anything that is remotely associated with Seattle is insane. They don't call that place Oz for nothing.

Since fellatio is immoral, I wouldn't be at all surprised if people are somehow physically damaged by that act. We've seen it with other acts of immoral sex, specifically AIDS and Monkey Pox. I also suspect a link between masturbation and prostate cancer. The stimulation is too intense and unnatural. Normal sex isn't like that.

God does punish immorality. We know that.

Yes, there is a connection between masturbation and prostate cancer. Masturbating reduces the changes of prostate cancer.

"The information on frequency of ejaculation comes from study questionnaires issued to over 30,000 health professionals who participate in the decades-long Health Professionals Follow-up Study. The questionnaire does not ask how ejaculation was achieved, so presumably any act leading to orgasm with ejaculation is included, not just intercourse. Dividing the data into age categories shows that as men age, they tend toward fewer ejaculations per month. The authors found that the risk of developing PCa was lowered by 20% for men who ejaculated 21 times per month, as compared to those who ejaculated 4-7 times per month. Interestingly, “A similar Australian study found the risk was reduced by 36 percent when men ejaculated seven times a week."

Men make new sperm, women don't make new eggs. Maybe this DNA retention is a way to refresh their eggs?

Kamala must have 300 different DNA strands in her brain
Uhm...

oz_scarecrow_talks_without_brain_democrat.jpg

If it is out of seattle university i don't see their point in putting this out there..a normal female would think..'disgusting' and then determine the best thing to do is to refrain from sexual activity. Then again....we're not talking normal are we.

If you also have sons, the male DNA stays with you forever and protects against Alzheimer's. Which is interesting. I will thank my son for that next time I see him. :)

1 Corinthians 6:15-16 ESV /​

Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never! Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.”

Proverbs 6:32 ESV /​

He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. (how many times have we seen that happen)
I was reminded more of Mark 10:7-8...

‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two but one flesh.

This is bogus.
Sperm can only live a few days if it does not get into an ovum for protection.
It can not survive in the blood stream, can not travel anywhere, and especially could not cross the blood/brain barrier.
Sperm do nothing at all to a woman except for impregnate an ovum.

Forum List

Back