Any of your liberal historical geniuses ever hear of the "Killing Fields?"

Whenever people want to complain about some slaughter perpertrated by 'communists', they usually leave out that there were years of war preceeding these incidents that had dehumanized and bruatlized the people involved. Russia had a decade of war before the Stalin Purges. China had two decades of war before Mao did his shit. Life becomes cheap and bad things follow.

We are never that far from the savage, as much as we like to tell ourselves otherwise.

:clap2:

"Despite his aw shucks style, Reagan found virtually every anticommunist action justified, no matter how brutal. From his eight years in the White House, there is no historical indication that he was troubled by the bloodbath and even genocide that occurred in Central America during his presidency, while he was shipping hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to the implicated forces."

Last edited:
There are plenty of Christian missionaries in Iraq. Since you are so concerned about the Iraqis, and since you claim Christians are superior, why aren't you over there preaching the Gospel of Jesus?

Oh, yeah, because you're a hypocritical bitch that doesn't care about the Iraqis except as a political tool.

Or maybe because you know you are losing the subject, and are becoming hysterically shrill in your attempt to change the subject.

When a liberal is losing this is what they do.

Start screaming accusations, and make personal attacks, hoping I will fall for it, and start screaming back.

Pathetic on your part Ravi, and quite obviously desperate.
:lol:

You can't answer a single question, can you? Just keep repeating the same stupid things over and over and over again.

It's what we've all come to expect from you. Even those on the "right."

Um that's funny because I'm the one asking the questions.

It's pretty sad when someone like Carbiner will eventually be honest enough to answer those questions and you can't.

Pretty sad commentary about you, I must say.

What has that got to do with it?

Did NIXON BOMB CAMBODIA???????

Yes??????????

Why did he do it?

You won't answer that question, because you know how it damages YOUR argument.

We bombed Cambodia because North Vietnam was using it against us and the South.

Now tell us how a military operation by the US would have prevented the Cambodian genocide.

And tell us specifically how that would have worked.

There you go! You finally did it!

We bombed Cambodia for the same reason Obama wanted to bomb Pakistan.

Because the communists were using Cambodia as a staging ground to launch attacks against the Americans in Vietnam.

Just like Pakistan is now being used by Al Queda to as a hideout and staging ground to attack Americans in Afghanistan.

And just up and leaving meant those communists NO LONGER HAD TO HIDE.

They took advantage of that to kill millions.

What do you think will happen to Iraq, with Iran so close by if we just up and leave????????

It's not hard to guess.

Are you aware that Iran and Iraq had a bloody war in the eighties?

Bush arranged the Iraq withdrawal.

Who's changing the subject? You're claiming we have a responsibility to save lives all over the world,

so what about Africa?

Please show me the evidence that Bush arranged the withdrawal by the end of the year.

And what does Africa have to do wit it?

Obama sent troops to Uganda. DUH!

Say it doesn't count?

Remember Vietnam started when Kennedy just sent advisers.

Vietnam was "started" when Truman decided to help the French..it was further escalated when Eisenhower stopped a general election.

Gosh..you don't know shit.

I'm fully aware that Vietnam started when the French attempted to reinstate their colonial rule after WWII.

That doesn't answer any of my questions. Just attempts to deflect.

They did die for nothing. Letting more of them die would be outrageous.

There are plenty of Christian missionaries in Iraq. Since you are so concerned about the Iraqis, and since you claim Christians are superior, why aren't you over there preaching the Gospel of Jesus?

Oh, yeah, because you're a hypocritical bitch that doesn't care about the Iraqis except as a political tool.

Typical liberal. When a liberal tactic fails they don't have the mental capacity to think up a new angle. They just double down on the same tactic and hope it works this time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Still can't answer I see.

In other words you lost.

No surprise!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really need to pick up a history book.

Yeah, I guess that's why YOU won't have the balls to answer a simple question.

Why did Nixon bomb Cambodia.

Gee, I wonder why no liberal will stick their neck out and answer that?

I know why! Because, it defeats their argument, and they know it.

The argument is that it would have been a disaster to lose another 50,000 Americans trying to prop up a corrupt regime in Cambodia.

Why do you think that wouldn't have been a disaster?

And so the answer is just leave and let and even MORE corrupt regime kill two million people??????

What has that got to do with it?

Did NIXON BOMB CAMBODIA???????

Yes??????????

Why did he do it?

You won't answer that question, because you know how it damages YOUR argument.

Now tell us how a military operation by the US would have prevented the Cambodian genocide.

Because the communists were using Cambodia as a staging ground to launch attacks against the Americans in Vietnam.

Just like Pakistan is now being used by Al Queda to as a hideout and staging ground to attack Americans in Afghanistan.

What do you think will happen to Iraq, with Iran so close by if we just up and leave????????

It's not hard to guess.

You're amazing aren't you? Ho Chi Mihn actually assisted the Allies during WWII in the fight against the Japanese. What happened after the war is one of the greatest betrayals in history.

They should have gotten their independence. Instead the French were allowed to "re-colonize" the country with the help of the US.

Killing Fields?

I thought Nixon was president when we withdrew from Viet Nam and Ford was President when Viet Nam fell

Are they Democrats now?

It's not hard to guess.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Send Carbiner to the head of the class!

I was wondering when that was going to cross your mind!

Geeze! I thought it would NEVER get through!

What do you think is on Achmadinajad's mind EVEN AS WE SPEAK, since he has heard about the US troop withdrawal?????????

Desperate to change the subject!

This tactic is called the "20 questions tactic."

When you know you are losing, start asking questions, until you find something you HOPE will put the op on the defensive.

This isn't about whether or not we should or should NOT invade a country.

It's about what we should do ONCE WE ARE THERE FOR GOOD OR FOR ILL.

The fact is, WE ARE IN IRAQ WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT.

So, that being established we stop asking why we are there, and start asking HOW DO WE LEAVE?

Do we just bail as we did in Vietnam, with the last chopper taking off from the American compound and Hasta La Vista baby to the remaining Vietnamese and Cambodians who can't get out?

Do we leave them to just die?

Do we HAVE some responsibility to those people since we DID invade?

You won't answer those questions because you would have to THINK to do so.

You don't want to think. It's much easier to just hate Bush.

Bush arranged the Iraq withdrawal.

Who's changing the subject? You're claiming we have a responsibility to save lives all over the world,

so what about Africa?

Please show me the evidence that Bush arranged the withdrawal by the end of the year.

Article 24—Withdrawal of the United States Forces from Iraq

Recognizing the performance and increasing capacity of the Iraqi Security Forces, the assumption of full security responsibility by those Forces, and based upon the strong relationship between the Parties, an agreement on the following has been reached:

1.All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011.

Status of Forces Agreement, 2008 - Wikisource

Signed in duplicate in Baghdad on this 17th day of November, 2008, in the English and Arabic languages, each text being equally authentic.

FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:

FOR THE REPUBLIC OF IRAQ:

It's not hard to guess.

What do you think is on Achmadinajad's mind EVEN AS WE SPEAK, since he has heard about the US troop withdrawal?????????

Holy shit.
You're a peach.
Iran hasn't entered (as in started) a conventional war in close to a century.

It's not hard to guess.

So what concern of the United States was it that Iraq and Iran fought a bloody war in the 80's?

Should we have intervened on one side or the other? How many American lives would it have been worth to get involved? What would the purpose of getting involved have been?

It's not hard to guess.

You're amazing aren't you? Ho Chi Mihn actually assisted the Allies during WWII in the fight against the Japanese. What happened after the war is one of the greatest betrayals in history.

They should have gotten their independence. Instead the French were allowed to "re-colonize" the country with the help of the US.

So the answer is just up and leave????????

You won't deal with the subject because you would rather seethe with your hatred of America, and Bush and blah blah blah.

Was Vietnam a mess? YES!

We could argue from here to doomsday on why and probably never agree.

A room full of historical scholars could do the same and NEVER come to a satisfactory conclusion.

Irrelevent to the subject at hand.

WHAT DO WE DO ONCE WE ARE IN SUCH A MESS????

You libs just want to fall back to your typical mindset which is "well we should have a perfect world from now on where we never get involved in another country again."

It's wishful thinking!

It's going to happen again, whether we like it or not.

So when it does, HOW SHOULD WE HANDLE A WITHDRAWAL???????

None of you libs wants to address that reality.

Not one of you.

Kerry said that there would only be 10,000 people killed if we pulled out...oopsies.

Vietnam was a war won for the Communists by the LMSM

Exactly.

And now Obama seeks to do the same with Iraq.

It doesn't really matter whether you agree with either war.

The results of just pulling out is quite clear.

It is the ultimate betrayal of people who risked their lives to help the US who will get nothing out of it but torture and death.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdbZWNqF00]President George W. Bush Says "Bring 'em on" - YouTube[/ame]
pinkhawks.jpg

golfanyone.jpg

Last edited:

So what concern of the United States was it that Iraq and Iran fought a bloody war in the 80's?

Should we have intervened on one side or the other? How many American lives would it have been worth to get involved? What would the purpose of getting involved have been?

Iraq was encouraged to attack Iran by the US, which supplied them with military hardware and bioweapon tech.

That's pretty well known.

The US was "a hopin'" they would blow each other to bits.

Yeah, I guess that's why YOU won't have the balls to answer a simple question.

Why did Nixon bomb Cambodia.

Gee, I wonder why no liberal will stick their neck out and answer that?

I know why! Because, it defeats their argument, and they know it.

The argument is that it would have been a disaster to lose another 50,000 Americans trying to prop up a corrupt regime in Cambodia.

Why do you think that wouldn't have been a disaster?

And so the answer is just leave and let and even MORE corrupt regime kill two million people??????

How many American lives would have been a good trade to reduce the number of Cambodians that killed each other?

Give us a ballpark figure.

Iraq was encouraged to attack Iran by the US, which supplied them with military hardware and bioweapon tech.

That's pretty well known.

The US was "a hopin'" they would blow each other to bits.

Yes, it was just more nonsense tangentially connected to the insanity of the Cold War.

It's not hard to guess.

So the answer is just up and leave????????

You won't deal with the subject because you would rather seethe with your hatred of America, and Bush and blah blah blah.
Was Vietnam a mess? YES!

We could argue from here to doomsday on why and probably never agree.

A room full of historical scholars could do the same and NEVER come to a satisfactory conclusion.

Irrelevent to the subject at hand.

WHAT DO WE DO ONCE WE ARE IN SUCH A MESS????

You libs just want to fall back to your typical mindset which is "well we should have a perfect world from now on where we never get involved in another country again."

It's wishful thinking!

It's going to happen again, whether we like it or not.

So when it does, HOW SHOULD WE HANDLE A WITHDRAWAL???????

None of you libs wants to address that reality.

Not one of you.

That's lunacy.

What I want to see is responsible policy in terms of dealing with the world at large. We shouldn't be in the business of knocking over government we don't like because our businesses see a bright future in exploiting the resources of others or being involved in perpetual war.

It's really high time to stop this nonsense. It's costly and in the long run it really hurts our nation.

Forum List

Back