Any Ideas On How To Stop White Genocide In The US??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
The ‘Great Replacement’ Is a Genocidal Playbook

Since we have only maybe a couple of years or so before we reach the tipping point where it will be too late to stop white genocide -- what are some ideas to stop it?? Simply talking about it isn't enough, simply saying "but what about black on black crime??" -- as satisfying as it is to say, won't really stop white genocide..we need drastic action....Much like all of these mass shooters decided to take to stop white genocide -- or as a gay French novelist (Renaud Camus) coined the term in the 80's, "the great replacement". Kinda weird that a bunch of white supremacists would be inspired by a gay novelist but I doubt they really know that is where their rhetoric was generated from.

What is the great replacement??

"[It's] the idea that shadowy elites – usually Jewish, always liberal – are orchestrating the destruction of white culture through demographic change. The theory goes that white culture will be eroded mainly through migration and birthrates: more people of color are arriving in majority white counties, the ones already there are having more and more babies, and birthrates are declining for the soon-to-be-oppressed white people."

So what are some solutions?? A Turner Diaries style government overthrow?? A Brexit style exit of confederate states where they can establish a white ethno-state by employing peaceful ethnic cleansing?? I am sure simply exterminating non-whites who don't comply is also an option... Would passing laws that officially re-establishes a racial hierarchy to prevent non-whites from being in positions of power, voting, owning land, etc?? If birthrates are your fear -- how about we adopt a China style policy where all non-white births are heavily restricted until a certain number of white births are reached??

Again, simply quoting white supremacist literature about how inferior non-whites are isn't doing enough to stop white genocide... and as much as we all cheer the crime rates of blacks killing each other -- even that isn't enough to calm the fears of white genocide....so how do you stop it??

Or is simply whining about being a victim of white genocide sufficient enough for you??

Since we have only maybe a couple of years or so before we reach the tipping point where it will be too late to stop white genocide -- what are some ideas to stop it?? Simply talking about it isn't enough, simply saying "but what about black on black crime??" -- as satisfying as it is to say, won't really stop white genocide..we need drastic action....Much like all of these mass shooters decided to take to stop white genocide -- or as a gay French novelist (Renaud Camus) coined the term in the 80's, "the great replacement". Kinda weird that a bunch of white supremacists would be inspired by a gay novelist but I doubt they really know that is where their rhetoric was generated from.

"[It's] the idea that shadowy elites – usually Jewish, always liberal – are orchestrating the destruction of white culture through demographic change. The theory goes that white culture will be eroded mainly through migration and birthrates: more people of color are arriving in majority white counties, the ones already there are having more and more babies, and birthrates are declining for the soon-to-be-oppressed white people."

So what are some solutions?? A Turner Diaries style government overthrow?? A Brexit style exit of confederate states where they can establish a white ethno-state by employing peaceful ethnic cleansing?? I am sure simply exterminating non-whites who don't comply is also an option... Would passing laws that officially re-establishes a racial hierarchy to prevent non-whites from being in positions of power, voting, owning land, etc?? If birthrates are your fear -- how about we adopt a China style policy where all non-white births are heavily restricted until a certain number of white births are reached??

Again, simply quoting white supremacist literature about how inferior non-whites are isn't doing enough to stop white genocide... and as much as we all cheer the crime rates of blacks killing each other -- even that isn't enough to calm the fears of white genocide....so how do you stop it??

Or is simply whining about being a victim of white genocide sufficient enough for you??
Race baiting troll thread.

We all know your game Biff.

Frankly you are as divisive as the half dozen white supremacists here.

Not playing. Dumbshits exist in all races and cultures.

White genocide? Is this a parody thread or something?

It is inevitable with global warming that whitie dies off first from skin cancer. It is why I feel my boobs and testicles every day checking for tumors.

It is inevitable with global warming that whitie dies off first from skin cancer. It is why I feel my boobs and testicles every day checking for tumors.

Not me. I self-identify as black so I'm safe from climate change. :04:

It's hell gettin' shot at all the time on the streets though.

1. The OP asks how Caucasians can adjust to the changing population profile of the United States of America.

2. The OP broaches the subject of separation.

3. Some nations in recent history have adopted this course.

a. The Sudan was divided into two nations.
b. Czechoslovakia was divided into two nations.
c. Some people feel that Syria should be divided into three or four nations or autonomous entities.
d. And we all know that Yugoslavia now is a collection of independent nations.

4. Only FATE knows what the United States of America will look like by the end of this century.

a. Of course, we all hope that any change will be peaceful and harmonious.

Get blacks to respect the second amendment then shot them

All races didn't make laws denying other races the same constitutional rights. Only whites did that. Only whites still do that.

ai do not know how the white genocide will turn it out. but if it succeeds the rest of the population will be committing genocide by suicide soon after.

The God Given Right to Keep and bear arms will keep the genocidal maniacs at bay here in America. Regardless of if they target the Honky peoples or someone else

establish a white ethno-state by employing peaceful ethnic cleansing?

Don't we already have that?

5f6b024ef5350f8b136992e43819ce0f.jpg

There is no genocide in the U.S.

Lol
Dont make us send the little white girls out to mop the floor with yas

Not me. I self-identify as black so I'm safe from climate change. :04:

It's hell gettin' shot at all the time on the streets though.
All you have to do is keep your hands visible and empty, and the cop or CCW guy won't shoot you. Trouble is, too many idiots out there don't know that.

That's because our liberal run schools are loaded with liberal teachers who are clueless about guns and law enforcement.

All races didn't make laws denying other races the same constitutional rights. Only whites did that. Only whites still do that.
Whatever races made it, Affirmative Action is still denying whites constitutional rights, and equal protection of the law.

What laws are whites making now that deny rights to other races?
What laws do we have now that equate to white oppression or genocide?

As much as these trumpers act like "white genocide" is just some shit I made up -- the information in my OP is ALL SHIT THAT COMES FROM PEOPLE WHO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS TRUMPERS.....

By the way....one of the books that white nationalists prop up when they are whining about White genocide is "Camp Of The Saints" -- guess who calls that book required reading for a conservative??? This handsome fella
z-hw_stephen_miller_breitbart_landing_page_squares-1.png

Stephen Miller And 'The Camp Of The Saints,' A White Nationalist Reference

As much as these trumpers act like "white genocide" is just some shit I made up -- the information in my OP is ALL SHIT THAT COMES FROM PEOPLE WHO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS TRUMPERS.....

By the way....one of the books that white nationalists prop up when they are whining about White genocide is "Camp Of The Saints" -- guess who calls that book required reading for a conservative??? This handsome fellaView attachment 305081

Look at that egghead fucker.

By the way....one of the books that white nationalists prop up when they are whining about White genocide is "Camp Of The Saints" -- guess who calls that book required reading for a conservative??? This handsome fellaView attachment 305081

Look at that egghead fucker.
Egghead was a villain in Batman. Somehow Joker gets all the movies and remakes. Talk about hatred. One day Egghead will get eggactly the screen time he deserves.

The solution is very simple but you're not going to like it though

A massive investment in opportunities for black women for schooling and jobs, globally.

You see the gap between the differential birth rates between black and white women is entirely a function of the very inequalities guys like you demand be kept in place.

Women with access to education and better jobs have fewer kids than women without.

This is true for all ethnic groups at all times in history.

It’s why immigrant working-class “whites” who came to the United States regularly had 5–10 kids but their descendants don’t.

As white women gained opportunity, they reduced their birth rates, while black women (And other women of color) have higher rates.

Equalizing educational access would bring down birth rates for poorer women of color very quickly.

It’s why U.S birth rates for black women with degrees are now equal to (or even slightly lower than) those for white women with degrees.

It's why black birth rates generally have fallen dramatically as opportunities have expanded.

But of course, guys like you will never call for wealthy nations to invest more in expanding opportunities for black women and women of color, even though this would “solve” your stupid replacement fears.

Likewise, you would never support a more equitable distribution of global resources to poorer nations, even though doing so would slow the migration patterns to so-called white countries, which are a function of global economic inequalities.

Forum List

Back