Any Conservatives Want Some Help?

AFTER ALL, WE NEED QUALITY, AFFORDABLE, UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE, TOO!

Government involvement isn't needed for that to happen. YOU are more than welcome to fund healthcare for anyone you wish with YOUR money not mine. That's the problems with you asshats. You say something should be done then spend all your time trying to figure out how to get someone else to pay for it.

We need a plan which YOU can feel comfortable with as well.

Unless you are an automaton and will need no medical care, ever.

:D

I've recently had a need for medical care. The difference is I paid for mine either as part of my compensation or what my employer doesn't cover. Those receiving subsidies have done nothing to get them.

Man everyone is giving Loonlaughter a hard time. Give him a chance to help. So let's pose a scenario a lot of people are in. That way we can see if he is as brilliant as he thinks he is.

So there's a couple in let's say Idaho in their 30's. They make 20k a year. One of them is disabled. But SS has done the old hopefully you will die before we have to pay you screw job. So no help there. They barely make it by now so there isn't a dollar to spare much less the $626 per month for the base policy which is worthless because it has $12,500 out of pocket costs.

Go.

A couple making 20K a year would qualify for Medicaid if the state had expanded Medicaid. It did not. So lets move on.

Your contention that the disabled person isnt getting his or her benefits is not related to the ACA in any way and is a big slice of bullshit pie. So...I will ignore it.

Lets see what they are eligible for:

Using Boise as a location. Two 20 year olds...married...non smokers....income of 20K.

Your Health Idaho

They also qualify for cost reduction which will cut there out of pocket costs....including deductibles.

Your Health Idaho

I don't know which source you used for the $626 and the out of pocket costs. But you were misled.

Government involvement isn't needed for that to happen. YOU are more than welcome to fund healthcare for anyone you wish with YOUR money not mine. That's the problems with you asshats. You say something should be done then spend all your time trying to figure out how to get someone else to pay for it.

I've recently had a need for medical care. The difference is I paid for mine either as part of my compensation or what my employer doesn't cover. Those receiving subsidies have done nothing to get them.

Blanket statement which you cannot substantiate.

I can substantiate that mine is either part of my compensation or from my salary for what my employer doesn't cover.

Those receiving subsidies aren't paying the taxes that fund them. Someone else is being forced to and that is absolutely wrong. No one deserves what another person has earned no matter how much your heart bleeds for them.

I can substantiate that mine is either part of my compensation or from my salary for what my employer doesn't cover.

Those receiving subsidies aren't paying the taxes that fund them. Someone else is being forced to and that is absolutely wrong. No one deserves what another person has earned no matter how much your heart bleeds for them.

Plenty of people who get subsidies are tax payers. Please stop bullshitting.

Bleeding heart? What a term. I'll bet you love using that term.

Politico
TakeAStepBack
jon_berzerk

Where the fuck are you guys? I gave you ten minutes of my time. The least you can do is give me a little reach around.

You should find another fag is that's what you want.

Nah....just playing on your greatest fears, loser.

I have no fear of an abnormal dick sucker or butt fucker. Anyone that thinks two men being together is normal is the born loser.

An enlightened, civilized and Christian-esque attitude is agreed upon by most Americans on both sides of the political divide to provide for those who can't provide for themselves.

As for health care, the days of a High School or college student entering the work force and staying with that employer or maybe another one as well over the course of a 20 - 30 year working life is gone.

People are no longer able to depend on their employer for health care.

And a plan needs to be created by SOMEONE, some entity, Insurance companies, the individuals, health care providers, churches and other civic organizations and yes, the government might need to play a role as well.

We need A PLAN which reflects your situation as well as those others who need health insurance they can afford and care which is of a high standard.

I agree also that a revamping of the entitlements program is in order.

And we need to bring a halt to the entitlement mentality in this country, but in any event the GOP WILL draft a plan which will try as best as possible to address the needs of most of the people without making taxpayers bear the lion's share of the costs.

An enlightened, civilized and Christian-esque attitude is agreed upon by most Americans on both sides of the political divide to provide for those who can't provide for themselves.

As for health care, the days of a High School or college student entering the work force and staying with that employer or maybe another one as well over the course of a 20 - 30 year working life is gone.

And a plan needs to be created by SOMEONE, some entity, Insurance companies, the individuals, health care providers, churches and other civic organizations and yes, the government might need to play a role as well.

We need A PLAN which reflects your situation as well as those others who need health insurance they can afford and care which is of a high standard.

And we need to bring a halt to the entitlement mentality in this country, but in any event the GOP WILL draft a plan which will try as best as possible to address the needs of most of the people without making taxpayers bear the lion's share of the costs.

Calling government mandated, social welfare programs Christian shows a lack of knowledge of the teachings of Jesus. While Jesus did say we should help others, not once did he use the government to make people do it.

Is that lack of staying with an employer 20 - 30 years the fault of the business or the worker? Too many people today go looking for the greener grass only to find that jumping around only causes problems. I have worked in the same line of work for 27 years. While it was with two employers, the line of work is the same. The only reason I changed was to go to a bigger company to move up to a position that was not, and like never to be, available based on the smaller size of the one I left.

Why should an employee count on their employer for healthcare. Saying they should makes me think you believe an employer owes it to them.

I have a plan that would provide those who think they are owed healthcare to have it and it wouldn't involve the government or anyone else. It would require the individuals saying it is owed to another person finding those without it and paying the premiums for them. It's easy if those who say it should be would do what they say should be done and leave the rest of us alone.

In a Liberal world, providing people with what they need has no other proposed way except to have the taxpayers pay the lion's share.

Calling government mandated, social welfare programs Christian shows a lack of knowledge of the teachings of Jesus. While Jesus did say we should help others, not once did he use the government to make people do it.

Is that lack of staying with an employer 20 - 30 years the fault of the business or the worker? Too many people today go looking for the greener grass only to find that jumping around only causes problems. I have worked in the same line of work for 27 years. While it was with two employers, the line of work is the same. The only reason I changed was to go to a bigger company to move up to a position that was not, and like never to be, available based on the smaller size of the one I left.

Why should an employee count on their employer for healthcare. Saying they should makes me think you believe an employer owes it to them.

I have a plan that would provide those who think they are owed healthcare to have it and it wouldn't involve the government or anyone else. It would require the individuals saying it is owed to another person finding those without it and paying the premiums for them. It's easy if those who say it should be would do what they say should be done and leave the rest of us alone.

In a Liberal world, providing people with what they need has no other proposed way except to have the taxpayers pay the lion's share.
Okay.

You've stated your position. I have never disagreed with you except to suggest a softening of what i suspect may be the kind of posture which leaves us unfairly stereotyped as skin flints, Mr. Potter-ish, 'I've got mine, now you get yours however you can', Conservative mindset.

We will not go back to the good old days, as much as that might be what we need.

No, there will be a compromise which you probably, based on what I've read from you so far, won't be completely happy with and the Liberals won't be completely happy with either, but a plan we all can live with.

Somewhere between your position and Obozo's opposition lies a point where agreement will be reached.

So prepare yourself for a compromise without demonizing those who are trying to fix this country in a way where Liberalism won't be a constant threat to send us over a cliff.

a insurance policy does not guarantee quality health care

You are correct, but no insurance policy pretty much guarantees little or no quality healthcare unless you are rich.

Oh....they are all rich. We've got several multi-millionaire conservatives posting in these forums. Some of them are so rich that they don't even know how much money they have.

a insurance policy does not guarantee quality health care

You are correct, but no insurance policy pretty much guarantees little or no quality healthcare unless you are rich.

Oh....they are all rich. We've got several multi-millionaire conservatives posting in these forums. Some of them are so rich that they don't even know how much money they have.

I noticed that too. Must be conservatives from blue states, cause red states receive more welfare and other help than anyone else.

Forum List

Back