Any Conservatives Want Some Help?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Good morning all.

The new "Obamacare" rate estimates are now available for review. If you are one of the conservatives who has had their premiums double or triple under "Obamacare", I may be able to help you find a better deal.

If you have a plan through your employer and your premiums exceed 9.5% of your income......you can go on the exchange and get a better deal.

If you are uninsured or have an expensive individual plan, you can go on the exchange and possibly find a better deal.

I am willing to help you yet your estimate. Just give me the following information and I'll give you some info about the plans that are available to you.

Ages of persons being insured.
Whether or not persons smoke.
Whether or not any are pregnant
Your zip code.
Your family's adjusted gross income.

I'm happy to help.

If you are uninsured or have an expensive individual plan, you can go on the exchange and possibly find a better deal.

Bet you didn't know that 4 of 5 getting a better deal are doing so due to a subsidy funded by someone else. If you know, I bet you don't care and/or think those getting the subsidy deserve that other person's money.

Bet you didn't know that 4 of 5 getting a better deal are doing so due to a subsidy funded by someone else. If you know, I bet you don't care and/or think those getting the subsidy deserve that other person's money.

I think everyone deserves quality health care. Don't you?

Not if it means another person is forced to fund it for them. No one deserves what another person has earned unless the one earning voluntarily gives it to them. That includes food, clothing, housing, healthcare, etc.

Not if it means another person is forced to fund it for them. No one deserves what another person has earned unless the one earning voluntarily gives it to them. That includes food, clothing, housing, healthcare, etc.

I get it. You don't buy into the whole "We The People" thing. That's cool. We will still be here for you if you need us.

I get it. You don't buy into the whole "We The People" thing. That's cool. We will still be here for you if you need us.

Translation: That's cool, but it doesn't fucking matter. We'll happily take your money anyway and then fine you if you fail to participate. We're here for you.

Translation: That's cool, but it doesn't fucking matter. We'll happily take your money anyway and then fine you if you fail to participate. We're here for you.

Nope. Try again.

The problem is there are two distinct groups. One that works for a living and one that votes for one. If it's truly we the people, then all people would contribute. They don't.

I've been there twice where I could have taken it. Did not either time because I practice what I preach. No one owed me anything.

Um, yes actually, that is what you're doing. It might not be the pillow talk you like to give when you ass rape, but the ass rape is still on progress.

Glad i could help and good luck on the butt fucking.

Better than Obamacare?

For sure!

Quality.

Universal.

Affordable.

Healthcare.

Without the risk we would be becoming PERMANENT subjects of His Almighty Highness Obama.

That is what the GOP will propose to the American people before Obama's term has concluded.

Libs, don't be surprised or doubtful.

AFTER ALL, WE NEED QUALITY, AFFORDABLE, UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE, TOO!

Sometimes I get the sense that Libs are like children and Conservatives are the adults. The kids sometime forget or never even consider that parents are people too and have needs just like human children have.

We just have more discernment than impulsive kiddies.

That's why WE should be in charge.

While kids should be entrusted with adding color to the proceedings. they should be allowed to handle positions of authority only after being given a thorough apprenticeship with a Conservative who would be made to sign off on their suitability to handle elected office responsibly.

And the Conservative should be accountable for his or her mentorship.

If one of his charges screws up in an area where the Mentor should have flunked the charge, the Mentor should suffer some penalty.

That is the way to treat Liberals in politics.

Otherwise we just can't trust them.

Last edited:

The problem is there are two distinct groups. One that works for a living and one that votes for one. If it's truly we the people, then all people would contribute. They don't.

I've been there twice where I could have taken it. Did not either time because I practice what I preach. No one owed me anything.

Prove that people below the poverty level vote in large numbers. Please.

I work. I am not interested in having fellow Americans who do not have access to quality health care. I understand that MY quality of life is enhanced when EVERYONE has access to health care.

Better than Obamacare?

For sure!

Obamacare isn't a thing. The care is the same. Please learn.

Bet YOU can't take it away or collect a fine personally. I'll be waiting for YOU to show up. Bet you won't.

Nope. Try again.

Why bother?

The newly elected republicans are going to gut obamacare after they take control anyway. It's going bye, bye.

Prove that people below the poverty level vote in large numbers. Please.

I work. I am not interested in having fellow Americans who do not have access to quality health care. I understand that MY quality of life is enhanced when EVERYONE has access to health care.

You didn't need the government for that to happen. YOU could have simply bought it for them. The problem is you won't do that yourself and leave the rest of us alone.

My qualify of life and that of MY kids is enhanced by the more I have not the more someone else that didn't earn it gets because I earn it.

Better than Obamacare?

For sure!

Obamacare isn't a thing. The care is the same. Please learn.

It's a law that requires people to have a thing called healthcare. The difference is those using the exchanges under it are getting theirs handed to them because someone else is funding it. Please learn that if those who actually contribute to society are the only reason someone piece of shit not providing it to themselves gets its.

Forum List

Back