Any Conservatives Want Some Help?

I think everyone deserves quality health care. Don't you?

Not if it means another person is forced to fund it for them. No one deserves what another person has earned unless the one earning voluntarily gives it to them. That includes food, clothing, housing, healthcare, etc.

I get it. You don't buy into the whole "We The People" thing. That's cool. We will still be here for you if you need us.

The problem is there are two distinct groups. One that works for a living and one that votes for one. If it's truly we the people, then all people would contribute. They don't.

I've been there twice where I could have taken it. Did not either time because I practice what I preach. No one owed me anything.

Prove that people below the poverty level vote in large numbers. Please.

I work. I am not interested in having fellow Americans who do not have access to quality health care. I understand that MY quality of life is enhanced when EVERYONE has access to health care.

You didn't need the government for that to happen. YOU could have simply bought it for them. The problem is you won't do that yourself and leave the rest of us alone.

My qualify of life and that of MY kids is enhanced by the more I have not the more someone else that didn't earn it gets because I earn it.

You must want your kids to be subjected to any number of communicable diseases. Or..you could live in a gated community and only allow them out when you are with them to make sure they don't get ill. That sounds like fun.

If you are uninsured or have an expensive individual plan, you can go on the exchange and possibly find a better deal.

Bet you didn't know that 4 of 5 getting a better deal are doing so due to a subsidy funded by someone else. If you know, I bet you don't care and/or think those getting the subsidy deserve that other person's money.

Not if it means another person is forced to fund it for them. No one deserves what another person has earned unless the one earning voluntarily gives it to them. That includes food, clothing, housing, healthcare, etc.

I get it. You don't buy into the whole "We The People" thing. That's cool. We will still be here for you if you need us.
We the people not we the village. With rights comes responsibilities You don't force people to take care of DEADBEATS.

If you are uninsured or have an expensive individual plan, you can go on the exchange and possibly find a better deal.

Bet you didn't know that 4 of 5 getting a better deal are doing so due to a subsidy funded by someone else. If you know, I bet you don't care and/or think those getting the subsidy deserve that other person's money.

Better than Obamacare?

For sure!

Obamacare isn't a thing. The care is the same. Please learn.

It's a law that requires people to have a thing called healthcare. The difference is those using the exchanges under it are getting theirs handed to them because someone else is funding it. Please learn that if those who actually contribute to society are the only reason someone piece of shit not providing it to themselves gets its.

You don't seem to understand how insurance works. That's OK. It works without you knowing.

We the people not we the village. With rights comes responsibilities You don't force people to take care of DEADBEATS.

You are right. It's better to make the deadbeats so desperate that they break into your house....so you can shoot them. Much better.

You are right. It's better to make the deadbeats so desperate that they break into your house....so you can shoot them. Much better.
I have a solution for that also, and they will never break in another home.

Better than Obamacare?

For sure!

Obamacare isn't a thing. The care is the same. Please learn.

Whatever it is it shouldn't result in Obama stealing our country and making us all his subjects.

And it shouldn't force businesses all across the country to have to fire employees and make others part timers just to oblige his deceitfulness.

And the other details of the crappy quality of health care resulting from ACA should be improved.

That ain't gonna happen with Obamacare as it is.

Repeal it.

Repeal that Mokey Funker!**

Repeal it and start over with HONEST and intelligent people who love and respect Americans writing the provisions of the plan.

**(Go ahead and ding me for bypassing the profanity filter. Go ahead. Make my day.)

I must have made clown boy cry. Or maybe he's looking for some cheaper healthcare coverage
Or maybe he's looking for the bastard that misinformed him.
Oh never mind that would be obama and Gruber, Reid, Pelosi.
Very soon obama will come out and make a statement, that he was lied to on how obamacare would be so cheap, and adorable, Gruber will be the sacrifice. Some where around the end of his term..

Man everyone is giving Loonlaughter a hard time. Give him a chance to help. So let's pose a scenario a lot of people are in. That way we can see if he is as brilliant as he thinks he is.

So there's a couple in let's say Idaho in their 30's. They make 20k a year. One of them is disabled. But SS has done the old hopefully you will die before we have to pay you screw job. So no help there. They barely make it by now so there isn't a dollar to spare much less the $626 per month for the base policy which is worthless because it has $12,500 out of pocket costs.

Go.

Man everyone is giving Loonlaughter a hard time. Give him a chance to help. So let's pose a scenario a lot of people are in. That way we can see if he is as brilliant as he thinks he is.

So there's a couple in let's say Idaho in their 30's. They make 20k a year. One of them is disabled. But SS has done the old hopefully you will die before we have to pay you screw job. So no help there. They barely make it by now so there isn't a dollar to spare much less the $626 per month for the base policy which is worthless because it has $12,500 out of pocket costs.

Go.

bumped

AFTER ALL, WE NEED QUALITY, AFFORDABLE, UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE, TOO!

Government involvement isn't needed for that to happen. YOU are more than welcome to fund healthcare for anyone you wish with YOUR money not mine. That's the problems with you asshats. You say something should be done then spend all your time trying to figure out how to get someone else to pay for it.

AFTER ALL, WE NEED QUALITY, AFFORDABLE, UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE, TOO!

Government involvement isn't needed for that to happen. YOU are more than welcome to fund healthcare for anyone you wish with YOUR money not mine. That's the problems with you asshats. You say something should be done then spend all your time trying to figure out how to get someone else to pay for it.

We need a plan which YOU can feel comfortable with as well.

Unless you are an automaton and will need no medical care, ever.

:D

I suppose this is the thread that I supposedly abandoned.

The scenario presented by politico is horrible. Just horrible.

I'll respond to it in a little while. I've got some things to do first.

Forum List

Back