Any animal lovers in here?

Hello AB58

Welcome to USMB.

Help me on this one.

I have a fucking beaver that damns up the retaining pond behind my property, which backs up onto my property when it storms. Should I shoot that water rodent or can you tell me a more humane way of getting rid of it?

Thanks in advance.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSOm4FERc4M[/ame]

I love animals. They are tasty.
So many recipes, so little time.

:lol: I was wondering when you would jump in....

So what do you recommend for a Chihuahua... a lime cilantro marinade or a little salt and pepper and olive oil?

:confused: I know you don't feed them any booze, or super spicy contents. They have very sensitive digestive systems, and they need a strict balance diet.

I love animals. They are tasty.
So many recipes, so little time.

So what do you recommend for a Chihuahua... a lime cilantro marinade or a little salt and pepper and olive oil?

:confused: I know you don't feed them any booze, or super spicy contents. They have very sensitive digestive systems, and they need a strict balance diet.

Man, yer pretty dense.

Man, yer pretty dense.

Careful there Radioman, he/she might be dense enough to stop radiowaves. :eusa_whistle:

:talktothehand: This is what i think of that comment!!!!

Yeah, you should avoid RadiomanATL, he's bad news. EZ is cool, but then she's a moderator and my sis, so I have to say that. Coyote is fun, she likes voles for lunch.
:lol: Radio!!!! might get his plug pulled out, so he don't make any sounds to piss people off.:lol: The rest of the folks are alright!!!

I might get my plug pulled out?

Not likely.

Here is one of my girls - with two new Christmas toys :)

100_0485.jpg

:happy-1: OOOHH!!!! 1 great big cuddly teddy bear!!! she looks like she is smiling.:lol:

:happy-1: OOOHH!!!! 1 great big cuddly teddy bear!!! she looks like she is smiling.:lol:

She's a silly girl - she'd just had a scootie-attack, running around the house bouncing and sliding, landed on the rug ready and crouched ready to dash off again. She was so happy with her toys it was funny :)

Here's 5 of my six - it's hard to get the 6th one in, she's an old old lady, and she's forgotten what "stay" means :)

100_0507.jpg

She's a silly girl - she'd just had a scootie-attack, running around the house bouncing and sliding, landed on the rug ready and crouched ready to dash off again. She was so happy with her toys it was funny :)

Here's 5 of my six - it's hard to get the 6th one in, she's an old old lady, and she's forgotten what "stay" means :)

100_0507.jpg

In Korea, they call you a rancher.

:eusa_think: you think they offer any government subsidies?

Last edited:

100_0507.jpg

:eusa_think: you think they offer any government subsidies?
Why?
You looking for a government handout?

Rotisserie, basted in olive oil infused with chili's.

Sauteed mushrooms on the side, or something else?

I would suggest those little dwarf hamsters, dipped in egg and rolled in an herb-flour mix, then sauteed gently in butter on a low setting. Add a nice dry white wine and it should compliment the Chihuahua superbly :)

Forum List

Back