"America is not sending their best and brightest to Washington DC." - Fetterman

Think what you will of him, but he's right.

Our REAL Best & Brightest have no interest in that buzzsaw. Our "system" incentivizes and rewards their worst behaviors, you're constantly having to kiss the ass of the base and the donors, and your personal life is laid bare and attacked from Day One. Legislating takes a back seat to Kabuki Theater.

It's a profession for narcissistic masochists.

Last edited:
Ironic that a cognitively impaired guy makes the comment, but one of the prices of Democracy is giving every stupid and gullible individual the opportunity to be a representative .

But that is the type of thing that other stupid people do .

If he would have instead said, "America is not sending their best and brightest to Washington DC. Look at me, for example.", then I would thank him for his honesty.
and by being that explicit about it, he'd completely derail his own career, and betray his followers in doing so.
you've got about the mental competency of a 20-something, as far as i can tell at this point.

and by being that explicit about it, he'd completely derail his own career, and betray his followers in doing so.
you've got about the mental competency of a 20-something, as far as i can tell at this point.
You seem like one of his followers.

He should not have run for office. Lowering the integrity even more of politics in the modern era.

and i do think the progressives of the US are bordering on extremism and unjustified haste regarding the implementation of their political campaign promises.
you see it in LGBTQ+ books for minors in schools (sex should never be a topic discussed anywhere before the entire audience has gone well into puberty),
climate change action policies, student debt forgiveness, that new reparations movement,
and how they display their foreign policy standpoints (gloryfying Hamas' actions in publicly allowed demonstrations is not the smartest thing to do, folks[1]).

so it can be argued that the progressive are really the left-wing extremists of the US by now.
consider yourselves warned, leftists and Democrats of the US.
we, the free and mostly subservient peoples of Europe can not tolerate a truly-chaotic USA.

[1] we here in The Netherlands restrict freedom of speech to not allow for 'hatespeech' and racism. hate speech is simply the gloryfication of violence, in all it's forms.
or calls for violence to happen; those are also illegal. companies like facebook must already abide by those national laws of my country.
but public demonstrations, especially repeated demonstrations, can be stopped -even with the powers of riot police using watercannons and nightsticks- as well.

Mr. Fetterman returned the $5,000 that crooked Senator Menendez contributed to his campaign and he sent the money in envelopes stuffed with cash to make his point. :auiqs.jpg:

the great majority already know this....he aint no beacon of intelligence....
He has an Ivy League, Einstein. He`s being a real pain in the ass to crooked Senator Menendez.

Forum List

Back